Monorail stops

BarbaraK

Mouseketeer
Hi:
This will be our first visit to Disneyland since 1960 and I have some questions. Does the Monorail stop at the Disneyland Hotel? We will be staying at the Disneyland Hotel and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on requesting a certain room. Are all the rooms the same or are some better than others.
My sisters and I are really looking forward to our trip in April.

Thanks for your help,

BarbaraK

The Disneyland Hotel has been scaled back, meaning that the buildings that used to go up to the Monorail station are no longer there. That area has been built up as part of Downtown Disney, but the walk from the three Disneyland Hotel towers is the same to the station.

There are three views: Resort (overlooking Downtown Disney & views of DCA & DL), Pool (overlooking the grounds between the three towers) and Standard, overlooking the city, basically -- facing north you might be able to see the fireworks @ DL, and facing south, you get a beautiful view of .... the city.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter