Monorails or bus

DQfreak23

"Please stand clear of the doors, Por Favor Manten
what do you think is better the buss or the monorails....i think monorails:happytv:

While monorails may be more fun, there's just something special about the buses, so they get my vote ♥ teehee

Both are a necessity & both are part of the Disney experience. Very funny & very efficient!

The Monorail is a mixed blessing depending on where you are staying and where you need to get to. Polynesian to MK is a snap. Poly to Epcot is another story altogether. Four stops, then a transfer (more waiting) for a slow ride in what felt like standing in a sardine can. The rest of the trip we found it quicker and easier to drive to Epcot.

Well monorails are pretty awesome, but there is definitely something special about the buses. I like to travel on them both equally. ;)

Please stand clear of the doors..... You totally read that with the voice :D Can anyone else say it in spanish too? I like the busses but it's not disney without the monorails.

Well as much as I LOVE the monorail and everything about it, there is always something about those GMC/NOVA busses that make me happy... (And yes, I am a transportation geek ;) )

I totally love the monerrial better than the bus, but I like the bus too, because I could listin to the resort music, and sing along to some of the songs on the bus!
I love the monorial better for easy travel!

I'd say either the monarail or the boats. The buses sometimes have to make soo many stops (like Yacht,Beach,Boardwalk,Dolphin,+Swan bus), and at some resorts, there are very few. For example, always the bus I am waiting for never comes!:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter