• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Monsieur Paul: has anyone done either of the pre fixe menus?

LuvTigger

DIS Veteran
I'll be going to Monsieur Paul in a couple weeks. Everything on the menu looks and sounds so good! Has anyone done either the 3 or 7 course pre fixe meals? Any thoughts or opinions on whether to try one of those or stick to the regular menu? Is the 7-course too much food? (Although I imagine the portions would be smaller for each course.)

I have never done it for several reasons. I tend to not like everything they put on it - it's too limited and I don't feel they put what I feel are the best dishes on it for all the courses, Also, I'm not sure how stuff like this works on the disney dining plan, and I guess I didn't feel like opening that kettle of worms of conversation with my servers, especially, when English is not their first language, so it's always been simpler for me to order a la carte in these international eateries and especially when on the dining plan.

The only place I have ever done this is at Victoria and Albert's because there you have no choice and there is no dining plan accepted there anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter