Monsieur Paul reviews

focusondisney

DIS Veteran
I saw 2 or 3 reviews in the days right after it reopened, but nothing since then. We have a reservation on the 26th but would really like to read more people’s experiences. Anyone dine there recently & be willing to share their thoughts? Or can you point me to any recent online reviews. Thanks!

I saw 2 or 3 reviews in the days right after it reopened, but nothing since then. We have a reservation on the 26th but would really like to read more people’s experiences. Anyone dine there recently & be willing to share their thoughts? Or can you point me to any recent online reviews. Thanks!
Check out the dining reviews thread and look for elizadoesdisney “eating all the things”….great reviews including Monsieur Paul!

Any word for accommodation (ie, the 'fish course') for people who are allergic to fish/seafood?

My husband and I ate at Monsieur Paul on Dec 30 and we had a lovely time. They did accommodate my dietary intolerance and I am confident that they would accommodate allergies as well.

The service was delightful, the vast majority (if not all) cast members at MP were French citizens and when our waiter discovered I liked using French he happily communicated with me in French and repeated everything again in English for my husband. It was by far our best meal at the Disney Parks and the wine pairings were perfect (we discovered the pear’s extremely alcoholic answer to calvados). We had a few standout dishes (sea bass in puff pastry), a solid cheese plate, and the best apple tart of our lives (the chocolate sphere was good too).

If you are used to paying NY or Paris prices for fine dining it will seem like a good value, but it is still in a theme park and not quite as fancy (or sophisticated) as the best restaurants in the world.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter