Monster tt!

LOOK AT THIS MOSTER!!

3k23mc3l85V65W15R5b1i1c0512d25ec91f45.jpg

3k43m13lf5V45U55X6b1if1ba493240e4183b.jpg

42'travel trailer 2 slideouts 2 bedroom

not to many places can accomodate something like this!!

dude, :thumbsup2
wonder if it comes with it's own wrap around proch ?

and a beat up 1986 mustang gt convertable on blocks in the front yard:lmao:

actually...............Ive been told by a few friends that have a tripple axle TT, that they are a real pain to buck up and turn, gets in a bind with all three axles.............

I have to figure the GVWR, GAWR, hitch weight, FDIC, MSRP, MPG, and SGLI for my TV, add them together, divide by pi, take the square root and subtract my dog's IQ to determine if my F150 can safely pull it. Lars told me.

I have to figure the GVWR, GAWR, hitch weight, FDIC, MSRP, MPG, and SGLI for my TV, add them together, divide by pi, take the square root and subtract my dog's IQ to determine if my F150 can safely pull it. Lars told me.
Awe. Just go for it. And I'm sure you won't need a special hitch or anything. Afterall, it has 3 axles. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

j

No way......not without some trailer "mods".

click here to see my mods.....not.

The salesman said it is a lightweight and can be safely towed by the average minivan or SUV

The salesman said it is a lightweight and can be safely towed by the average minivan or SUV

Thats what they told my dad when he bought his old 32' Dutchman and he had to buy a new truck because the Expedition would not pull it!Most RV salesmen would sell there own mothers a dead cow and say listen to that Moo!

... to determine if my F150 can safely pull it. Lars told me.
Only if you pull the body off and plop it on top of a F450.... it is beautiful but i bet it is a bear to tug around city streets. There is a guy on the ford forum i belong to that has a picture of one of these (its a 5r) hooked to his truck and to top it off he has a large (large) boat hooked to the back of it... I think he said trailer and boat are 65ft long... :scared1:

With a Hemi. :rotfl2:

Ya know that is what i was thinking when i saw the picture. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Long,_Long_Trailer

LongLongTrailer_VHS.jpg

Nicky Collini and his fiancée Tacy, buy (despite Nicky's extreme reluctance and dire predictions), a large trailer home (a 40-foot 1953 New Moon, which cost $5,345 at the time), so that they can save money that would otherwise be spent on a house, and also be able to travel around the USA to civil engineering projects that Nicky is employed on.

They have to buy a more powerful car to tow the trailer, a 1953 Mercury Monterey convertible with a 125 HP flathead V8 engine, and the money spent starts to mount up. The honeymoon trip to the Sierra Nevada mountains rapidly becomes a catalogue of disasters. These include Tacy's attempts to cook dinner in a moving trailer, and a cliffhanging ride on a narrow road through the mountains.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter