Monsters At Work

Disneyboy24

Mouseketeer
Is anyone going to watch the new episode of Monsters At Work where Tylor is invited to a fancy dinner with Johnny Worthington, but it's on the same night, and at the same restaurant, as a party for Fritz?

Is anyone going to watch the new episode of Monsters At Work where Tylor is invited to a fancy dinner with Johnny Worthington, but it's on the same night, and at the same restaurant, as a party for Fritz?

So, I didn't realize that season 2 was airing on Disney Channel as opposed to premiering on Disney+. I will have to see if I can watch the first one and set my DVR! Thanks for mentioning it because it made me curious.

Okay, so I watched the four episodes and they have been great - even better than Season One. I love to see the characters from Monsters U and also the way they have positioned Laugh Energy as an alternative energy source that doesn't have full acceptance. It's very interesting.

I didn't even know this show existed! There's so much great tv out there. I'm definitely checking it out this weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter