Monte Cristo?

LOL…I noticed this a while ago and was going to post about it here but never got around to it. I can’t believe they haven’t fixed it!

I thought it sounded weird and a little gross too, but it is good.

ETA: I should have looked at your pic better! Yeah, not so sure about the swill!

Last edited:

My daughter is home from college and she wanted me to watch her favorite show with her. It's called "Our Flag Means Death" and it's a hilariously silly series about pirates. They all have funny names so we were trying to give each other pirate monikers. Thanks to this thread the word "swill" popped into my head as a serious contender. I'm thinking Young Swill or something like that for her. She decided to give me "Bunghole" as my pirate name, so I may need to reconsider "Young" and go with something less polite.

Anyway, just funny how this thread figured into goofy pirate names.

I too noticed SWILL awhile back. SMH. Typo city. Funny it lasted so long. It's fixed now. I guess the chef reconsidered the swill. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter