Monthly Cell Phone Cost

What does your monthly cell phone plan cost?

• $5-$25

• $25-$50

• $50-$75

• $75-$100

• $100-$125

• $125-$150

• $150-$175

• $175-$200

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ours is like $220 for 2 smartphones with 200 mb of data each and unlimited text plus 2 flip phones that get barely used. We share 700 minutes for all 4 of us. Through att and ridiculous if u ask my opinion.

About $230 on Verizon with 3 smart phones & 1 dumb phone, 700 shared minutes, unlimited text and $30/phone limited data. I hate that bill because we have 2 almost-11-year-olds that will soon be at phone age. Unfortunately, Verizon is the only carrier that works where we live, which is partway up in a canyon.

Other - 5 phones, 4 with data plans. Can't image when my twins get smart phones eventually.

Ours run about 280 a month for four smartphones, that is two iphones a droid and a samsung...We have unlimited text and talk and 8 gigs of data between the four phones..Verizon

We all have the Virgin Mobile 300 anytime minutes/unlimited text & web.

DH and DS are locked in at $25/month, and I am locked in at $35/month (before taxes).

DS is going to be getting an Iphone next month, so his rate may go up to $30/month depending on if he can keep his old plan or not.

Virgin Mobile
1 samsung galaxy s3 - $35 plus $2.10 tax = 300 min and text and data
1 HTC evo5 4g - $45 plus $2.70 tax = 1200 min and text and data - I need at least 700-800 of those minutes per month.

$84.80 per month

Which is what I used to pay Verizon 2 and 1/2 years ago for 2 dumb older phones (the enV or something like that) no real data like today and some small amount of texting on one phone.

I dumped them when they couldn't sell me 2 phones that wouldn't significantly increase my bill to about $140 or $150 per month at the time. I also showed them by dumping BOTH my house lines which used to cost a minimum of $100 a month. Bye bye Verizon....they really ticked me off!!

We have AT&T for 5 iPhones with 10g mobile sharing, unlimited talk and text it is about $270 a month.

Dh's work pays for his, all but $20 (which is his portion so he can use it for personal use.)

I had StraightTalk but had some issues with their service, so currently have ATT GoPhone for $60/mo.

Looking to drop that and go with Republic Wireless for $25/mo for unlimited everything at 3g. I am going to try it out at least.

Kids have $5/mo plans, so $15.

My parents have $5/mo plans I pay for, so another $10.

Soon the entire bill for 6 phones will be $70/mo. for 7 phones.

I realize this isn't the type of plan many can have and there may come a time when we need more, but for now, it is working great.

We have been pre-paid for over a year now (maybe 2 years????) and I love it!

Dawn

4 lines, family plan, 700 shared minutes, unlimited nights and weekends, unlimited texting, no data, $120.

Funny thing is, even with the kids on the plan, we still use only about 100 minutes a month.

10 years ago we were paying $60 plus $25 in air time for a plan with no air time or texts included. The phone coming keeps jacking up the price and adding minutes we don't need.

This sound just like us ... we're about $124/mo for 4 lines on the family plan with 700 shared minutes, etc.

I'm checking into a plan from Republic wireless. REALLY sounds promising. Anyone ever heard of it? One of my friends has it and although the phone costs about $300, you can get a plan for $5, $10, $25 or $40 per month depending on the features you want. It's a hybrid plan that uses Wi-Fi as much as possible.

Deb

DH and I pay $110 for 2 smart phones with unlimited everything. But we are on a family plan with my parents and sister so it's cheaper for us, I'm not sure the
total bill for all 5 phones but $110 is our portion.

We pay my mom $330 every 3 months and she pays the bill monthly- although sometimes I fill in for my mom at work (she owns her own business) and she'll take my earnings off from the cell phone bill.

This plan might not work for everyone, but for our family it's worked out great!

I also showed them by dumping BOTH my house lines which used to cost a minimum of $100 a month. Bye bye Verizon....they really ticked me off!!

Ouch. My landline just jumped up to $24 a month. 6 more years until I retire and I can dump my cell phones....well, go with a pay as you go phone, and just use the landline. That will save me at least $100 a month.

We have 3 smartphone 2 with grandfathered unlimited data and one on the 30.00 per month data plan. We have 1200 minutes we also have a additional line that is just for phone upgrades so we don't lose our unlimited data all together with a 12% discount from DH job we pay verizon 240.00 a month

About $230 on Verizon with 3 smart phones & 1 dumb phone, 700 shared minutes, unlimited text and $30/phone limited data. I hate that bill because we have 2 almost-11-year-olds that will soon be at phone age. Unfortunately, Verizon is the only carrier that works where we live, which is partway up in a canyon.
Sort of stuck with Verizon here too. I like the service, 4g is fast so even though I'd like to cut the cost I'm not willing to go back to 3G speeds with spotty Sprint or Att coverage.

Those with virgin mobile, how do you like it? I'm thinking of switching from sprint.

T mobile - 5 android phones, unlimited talk, unlimited Text, and 250 MB data on each (unlimited but slows down after 250 MB) $137 mo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter