• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I have Saratoga from August, but can't figure out how to post...I have the pic stored with google photos and on my phone/computer...

I have Saratoga from August, but can't figure out how to post...I have the pic stored with google photos and on my phone/computer...
Just click the little photo icon in the Reply box and it should automatically open your Google Photos and let you attach the photo. Then you can click the "Insert" box on the thumbnail to post it as a full image.Screenshot_20220806-212533~2.png

Thanks to everyone for all the contributions!! Does anyone have the schedule for Port Orleans Riverside by chance? Thanks so much!

Also found Caribbean Beach on Facebook.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter