Moonlight Magic AK for July

Can someone post the PDF here? I just chatted with the DVC and they said official times and even details have not been released yet. I rarely ever get the emails but usually can chat to confirm times

7.11 AK event is 8-11pm, can arrive as early as 6pm, park closing at 7pm. buses run until midnight.

Now that the Food & Beverage locations that will be open have been released, I'm looking for suggestions for the best use of our snack certificates?

Looks like a few places we were hoping to use them at won't be open.

Now that the Food & Beverage locations that will be open have been released, I'm looking for suggestions for the best use of our snack certificates?

Looks like a few places we were hoping to use them at won't be open.
We're apparently hitting Satu'li Canteen regardless, so the certificates are kinda moot for us. LOL

Did anyone attend last years partyand ride Flight of Passage? We had a great time at Hollywood Studios in May, but are spoiled with watching wait times in the app and felt lost not knowing what we were walking into before walking across the park. I know attractions have low wait times but there arent very many at AK to separate crowds so we arent sure whether to attempt Flight of Passage or not if it means most of our party time in line. Do they allow you to enter the line right before 11 pm like regular closing hours?

Did anyone attend last years partyand ride Flight of Passage? We had a great time at Hollywood Studios in May, but are spoiled with watching wait times in the app and felt lost not knowing what we were walking into before walking across the park. I know attractions have low wait times but there arent very many at AK to separate crowds so we arent sure whether to attempt Flight of Passage or not if it means most of our party time in line. Do they allow you to enter the line right before 11 pm like regular closing hours?
I attended Animal Kingdom's moonlight magic twice in the past. both times Flight of Passage was less than a 15 min wait.

We don’t typically snack a lot in the parks- usually just a QS meal and then snacks we bring or eat in the villa.

What are some of the best or your favorite savory/not dessert snacks in AK available during Moonlight Magic? I’ve been looking at menus and it doesn’t seem like there are a lot of non sweet options.

We don’t typically snack a lot in the parks- usually just a QS meal and then snacks we bring or eat in the villa.

What are some of the best or your favorite savory/not dessert snacks in AK available during Moonlight Magic? I’ve been looking at menus and it doesn’t seem like there are a lot of non sweet options.
Unfortunately, I think the only non sweet options are Mickey pretzels, french fries, or onion rings.

Ok. Maybe I misunderstood. I thought most people booked for the maximum slots. I’m glad that there may not be as many spots going to waste as I thought, but that sadly gives me even less hope that we could receive some pixie dust from another member…
Hello, are you still looking for July 11 tickets? I had last minute cancellations and could get you in if you’d like. I hate for them to go to waste.

The corn was available as a snack last year if that interests you. Just go somewhat early because it sold out while we were in line for it last year. I also got the fries from Mr. Kamal’s and enjoyed them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter