• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Moonlight Magic AK for July

I didn't know that. So If I'm getting there around 5:45-6:00, I should head for the place to pick up bands for my party?

I didn't know that. So If I'm getting there around 5:45-6:00, I should head for the place to pick up bands for my party?
Well, by then they may have the umbrellas and the dedicated entrance set up for the event outside the main entrance and you can get them before you enter the park. I believe they set that up at 6:00, but I'm not sure.

OK-so this is more for those with a regular AK park pass for the day and already in the park? I don't think I can get in before 5:45 at the earliest anyways, since I don't have a park pass that day.

OK-so this is more for those with a regular AK park pass for the day and already in the park? I don't think I can get in before 5:45 at the earliest anyways, since I don't have a park pass that day.
Correct. There will be two check-in locations. One outside of the park and a second inside of the park.

Fwiw we went to this one last year. Park was supposed to be available at 5pm, and they started letting people in at 4:15 or so. Just fyi

Without a reservation, passholders can enter after 2 pm.

For someone who has owned DVC since the 90's, I have a ridiculously noob question to ask.

DH and I had never taken anyone with us to a MM event. I lost him in January and while I really don't know if I'm mentally ready, I'm determined to make the MM @ AK in August a "rite of passage" event, so I'm taking a few of my lady friends with me for moral support.

I know, old ladies ask stupid questions, but here goes: Do I need to provide their names before the party? TIA I appreciate your help.

For someone who has owned DVC since the 90's, I have a ridiculously noob question to ask.

DH and I had never taken anyone with us to a MM event. I lost him in January and while I really don't know if I'm mentally ready, I'm determined to make the MM @ AK in August a "rite of passage" event, so I'm taking a few of my lady friends with me for moral support.

I know, old ladies ask stupid questions, but here goes: Do I need to provide their names before the party? TIA I appreciate your help.
Sorry for your loss.

Guest names are not needed.

I’m so sorry for your loss but I hope you and your lady friends have a good time ❤️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter