Moonlight Magic AK

In the past, we were able to pick up wrist bands at our DVC resort. Anyone know if that is still the case or do we have to get them at the park?

In the past, we were able to pick up wrist bands at our DVC resort. Anyone know if that is still the case or do we have to get them at the park?
Resort check-in for MM has not been available for any of the events so far this year.

Some questions as this is the first time we will have a resort reservation during MM:

Do we have to use a personal link emailed to us? When trying to get in under the general admission, we could use a link posted here, is that different when you have a resort reservations?

If we have 5 DVC members in our 2 BR reservation, will each member get an email and have a chance or is it just one per room?

Thanks for the help!

Some questions as this is the first time we will have a resort reservation during MM:

Do we have to use a personal link emailed to us? When trying to get in under the general admission, we could use a link posted here, is that different when you have a resort reservations?

If we have 5 DVC members in our 2 BR reservation, will each member get an email and have a chance or is it just one per room?

Thanks for the help!
The registration link in the email is generic. If someone posts the link here, it can be used for the on-site registration window. Only owners listed on the DVC membership will (might) receive the registration email.

The registration link in the email is generic. If someone posts the link here, it can be used for the on-site registration window. Only owners listed on the DVC membership will (might) receive the registration email.
Thank you!

Is this registration for all 3 AK evenings? When you register do you put the required evening? or do you have to pick which one online?

I am in Florida for both the Aug and Sept events. I know I can only get one, but wondered how I choose? I really want the one in August as all my family are there, but if I can't then would like the option to get the September one. Just wondered how it works?

Is this registration for all 3 AK evenings? When you register do you put the required evening? or do you have to pick which one online?

I am in Florida for both the Aug and Sept events. I know I can only get one, but wondered how I choose? I really want the one in August as all my family are there, but if I can't then would like the option to get the September one. Just wondered how it works?
Yes, registration is for all 3 DAK event nights.

If you have room reservations that cover multiple event nights, you will have to select which night you want to register for.

Thank you, so is the night selection online or if you get to register you are ok? Don't want to miss out on the Sept one if I don't get the August one. Or am I overthinking this. Never been there when a a moonlight magic event has been on so never done it before.

Thank you, so is the night selection online or if you get to register you are ok? Don't want to miss out on the Sept one if I don't get the August one. Or am I overthinking this. Never been there when a a moonlight magic event has been on so never done it before.
If you have multiple room reservations, the registration process will display a list of event nights you are eligible to attend. You must select one of those nights in order to complete the registration process.

we're shooting for August 31 for our first MM. any members with experience care to guess the likelihood of actually snagging tickets with a resort resi?

Yeah, I haven't gotten an email about this either. Is the link on the DVC member page?
No one has gotten a registration email for the DAK events yet. DVC updated the MM page to include the registration dates. A registration link is not yet available.

we're shooting for August 31 for our first MM. any members with experience care to guess the likelihood of actually snagging tickets with a resort resi?
DAK is the largest of the WDW theme parks, so these events should have the largest number of spots available per event night.

IIRC, the previous MM nights did not fill up on the dates when only those with resort reservations could book. They did fill up - quickly - when general registration was open.

IIRC, the previous MM nights did not fill up on the dates when only those with resort reservations could book. They did fill up - quickly - when general registration was open.
Previous DAK MM events in prior years or the MM events held so far this year?

All of the MM events so far this year filled up very quickly when registration opened for those with a resort reservation. There was a very limited number of spots open when general registration opened.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter