Moonlight Magic at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park Announced

I was number 120 but couldn’t book since staying with cash this time! Bummer I thought this preregistration included cash stays!! But that’s on me for not reading the fine print I guess

I was on way ahead of time and it gave me a queue number of 3700. Patiently waiting but not confident.

BOOO.

I was number 120 but couldn’t book since staying with cash this time! Bummer I thought this preregistration included cash stays!! But that’s on me for not reading the fine print I guess

I don't think it matters how you booked. If you have a valid membership and are staying at a Disney resort, that's all that matters.

I had 2 browsers and my phone got 706, 1786, 2405 all booked and closed the others out. Confirmation was also immediate for me.

Got it as well (8/15). I started with quite a few browser windows on two different computers. Lowest number was around 700. Good luck everyone.

I was hoping we'd at least get the information now on the time the party starts and how late. I can't believe there are still no details other than a date.

I read you could do a cash stay this time. I am still in line but have a cash stay as well.
Omg, thankyou! Just got in using your link. My phone is still at 1000 and my laptop at 1400.

I was hoping we'd at least get the information now on the time the party starts and how late. I can't believe there are still no details other than a date.
I agree but the parks open till 7pm so assume an hour to clean out and then start at 8pm probably run till 11.

I got it!! i had to use the member id it was made with even though it was my nondirect id. it all worked, I am registered.

Nice, congrats! What happens is they export the eligible member IDs with reservations and send it to the 3rd party site a couple of days prior. Looks like they fixed the algorithm (finally).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter