• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Moonlight Magic at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park Announced

I had to use my resale membership to book since the reservation was under that number. It went through fine so I guess they'll just ask for blue card at check-in?

I waited in the queue and it said my member number is not linked with a resort reservation. We are staying at POP for the 2nd and 3rd events. On hold to MS now! We are direct members, and have never been there at the right time to go to one of these events before.

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! My lowest was 1560.
Seems to be enough space for everyone with a resort booking who wants to get in, but it's nice to end the stress a little early. Glad you were able to get in!

EDIT: I just clicked "get a new place in line" and got 1356, so it looks like everyone with a room booked should be able to get in pretty easily. :thumbsup2

Sorry to everyone who may be still waiting that I closed out of my extra queue windows - I didn't realize I could have posted the links.

Sorry to everyone who may be still waiting that I closed out of my extra queue windows - I didn't realize I could have posted the links.
It's ok, it looks like everyone with a resort booking will be accommodated. Pretty soon it should go directly to the registration page (or they'll take it down..)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter