• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Moonlight Magic at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park Announced

I don't know how they determine the que, but I was in the waiting room at 10:45.
By 11:00 I was 3,156 in que. Nevertheless, all dates were gone before we even got close.

any one that clicks before the time is randomized. If you click right at or later your put in order at the end of the line.

We were able to get the August 9 Moonlight Magic. Looking forward to the event. Has anyone seen the event times?

We were able to get the August 9 Moonlight Magic. Looking forward to the event. Has anyone seen the event times?
We’re going the 15th…curious about the event details! Could you please post when they share that info with you 🙏🏼

We’re going the 15th…curious about the event details! Could you please post when they share that info with you 🙏🏼
Just got the email yesterday for the 9th. Here's what it says about time.

Event Time: 8:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. Disney Vacation Club Members and Special Guests may enter the Park as early as 6:00 p.m. to get a head start on the fun.

Here’s what we received via email:

Event Time: 8:00 p.m. – 11:00 a.m. Disney Vacation Club Members and Special Guests may enter the Park as early as 6:00 p.m. to get a head start on the fun.

Check-In: Event check-in is only available at the two locations listed below. Members must present the Event Confirmation email, a valid digital Disney Vacation Club Membership Card and photo ID. The entire party must be present at check-in.
  • Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park Main Entrance 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
  • In Park Check-In at Singapore Sal’s 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Valid Water Park admission is required to enter Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Parkprior to 6:00 p.m.

Food & Beverage:
  • Indulge in complimentary snacks and beverages throughout the evening
  • Additional food and beverage offerings will be available for purchase.
Transportation & Parking:
  • Transportation between Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park and Disney Vacation Club Resorts will be provided for Members and their Guests staying at a Disney Vacation Club Resort.
  • Transportation between Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park and all other Walt Disney World Resort hotels will require transferring at Disney Springs.
  • Complimentary parking is available

Here’s what we received via email:

Event Time: 8:00 p.m. – 11:00 a.m. Disney Vacation Club Members and Special Guests may enter the Park as early as 6:00 p.m. to get a head start on the fun.

Check-In: Event check-in is only available at the two locations listed below. Members must present the Event Confirmation email, a valid digital Disney Vacation Club Membership Card and photo ID. The entire party must be present at check-in.
  • Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park Main Entrance 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
  • In Park Check-In at Singapore Sal’s 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Valid Water Park admission is required to enter Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Parkprior to 6:00 p.m.

Food & Beverage:
  • Indulge in complimentary snacks and beverages throughout the evening
  • Additional food and beverage offerings will be available for purchase.
Transportation & Parking:
  • Transportation between Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park and Disney Vacation Club Resorts will be provided for Members and their Guests staying at a Disney Vacation Club Resort.
  • Transportation between Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park and all other Walt Disney World Resort hotels will require transferring at Disney Springs.
  • Complimentary parking is available
Oooh now I'm curious about the transportation! We're staying at BLT and I was trying to figure out how to avoid the DS transfer. Figured we'd have to Uber/Lyft.

Yes it was a super fun evening. DJs, dance parties with characters and free refreshments. The temperature was perfect and the evening was wonderful.
Would you mind telling who some of the characters are? That is our favorite part. Thank you! ☺️

Hi. I would love to hear any reviews from last night too! We will be going next week. What kind of snacks were there? How were the lines? What characters? Any advice? Was ice cream at multiple locations or only one? Did they have towels for you or did you have to bring your own? Thanks in advance. Hope everyone had fun!

We had a great time last night! Only experienced a small portion because we were limited to what our 2 year old could handle.
We got in at 6pm but food wasn't given out until 8pm. Towels were available.
For food, there were stations throughout the park where you could get snacks. We got ice cream bars, popcorn boxes, and fruit (bagged grapes and apple slices). Food lines moved quickly. Fountain drinks were also available.
As for characters we saw Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Lilo, & Stitch. We left at 8:30. Not sure if other characters made appearances afterward.
When we left we were given a light up bracelet as a party favor.

We had a great time last night! Only experienced a small portion because we were limited to what our 2 year old could handle.
We got in at 6pm but food wasn't given out until 8pm. Towels were available.
For food, there were stations throughout the park where you could get snacks. We got ice cream bars, popcorn boxes, and fruit (bagged grapes and apple slices). Food lines moved quickly. Fountain drinks were also available.
As for characters we saw Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Lilo, & Stitch. We left at 8:30. Not sure if other characters made appearances afterward.
When we left we were given a light up bracelet as a party favor.
Thank you for the insight!

We also went to the event last night. It was fantastic, hands down delightful. I don't think I can think of a single negative thing to say about it other than that we got there too early (around 525 pm) and had to wait around for the 6 pm start time that was VERY clearly communicated to us.

For snacks, as others have pointed out, there was popcorn, ice cream bars and sandwiches, each available in 3-4 locations around the park. Fruit (apples and grapes) I only saw in one place, but they were welcome, precleaned, and ready to eat. Very nice. There was food for sale and, having been to H2O Glow Nights the week before, they used the same menu for this event. Which means make sure to buy a Miss Tilly sipper while you are there!

I must have missed the characters. I saw Chip and Dale dancing at a party over by the Crush 'N Gusher, but I didn't see any of the character meet and greets. Maybe they were in the kid area?

Lines were phenomenally short for most of the night. Being there at 6 possibly provided the shortest lines. We walked on to many, many water slides. I did see some lines a couple of times, but usually just walked away, came back in an hour, and walked onto the slide. It stretches credulity how many water slides I rode in a 5 hour visit. AND we spent significant time in the lazy river, AND they had some of the special floats out.

Towels were free and plentiful. Pop into the gift shop and they were set up with lots of towels and can give you as many as you need. Then, drop them in the towel return when you're done.

My only advice is for you to have a great time, and if you see a line that looks long, it's probably not long but go do something else and come back later and it should be shorter.

We also went to the event last night. It was fantastic, hands down delightful. I don't think I can think of a single negative thing to say about it other than that we got there too early (around 525 pm) and had to wait around for the 6 pm start time that was VERY clearly communicated to us.

For snacks, as others have pointed out, there was popcorn, ice cream bars and sandwiches, each available in 3-4 locations around the park. Fruit (apples and grapes) I only saw in one place, but they were welcome, precleaned, and ready to eat. Very nice. There was food for sale and, having been to H2O Glow Nights the week before, they used the same menu for this event. Which means make sure to buy a Miss Tilly sipper while you are there!

I must have missed the characters. I saw Chip and Dale dancing at a party over by the Crush 'N Gusher, but I didn't see any of the character meet and greets. Maybe they were in the kid area?

Lines were phenomenally short for most of the night. Being there at 6 possibly provided the shortest lines. We walked on to many, many water slides. I did see some lines a couple of times, but usually just walked away, came back in an hour, and walked onto the slide. It stretches credulity how many water slides I rode in a 5 hour visit. AND we spent significant time in the lazy river, AND they had some of the special floats out.

Towels were free and plentiful. Pop into the gift shop and they were set up with lots of towels and can give you as many as you need. Then, drop them in the towel return when you're done.

My only advice is for you to have a great time, and if you see a line that looks long, it's probably not long but go do something else and come back later and it should be shorter.
were there vouchers for the food or was it unlimited?

Direct buses from all dvc resorts. No transfer at Disney springs. We also had a great time. I wouldn’t make a special trip for it. But if you’re already there, it’s a fun event.

Would anyone be so kind to post the registration link for today‘s registration for the Sept 9 event? I never receive those mails😖.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter