Moonlight magic at epcot

When we went last year, it was open except closed between Norway and France. If you wanted to get to the France pavilion you had to go around through Canada and U.K.

is registration for this event open yet? or, did it already close?

is registration for this event open yet? or, did it already close?
No dates listed for 2024 Moonlight magic registrations yet. Usually no more than a month before the first date for that park. The only registration date listed is for the 12/13/23 Animal Kingdom moonlight magic, and the first registration date for that is 11/28.

Thank you. Do you have any idea of the amount of people let into the park? I'm worried that I just borrowed points and made a reservation and maybe won't be able to get in :oops:

Thank you. Do you have any idea of the amount of people let into the park? I'm worried that I just borrowed points and made a reservation and maybe won't be able to get in :oops:
They never list a number, but pretty sure Epcot lets in more due to the size of the park vs Hollywood Studios. There are no guarantees though. One of the tricks on the day of registration is to use multiple devices. You click the link before registration time starts (doesn't matter how long before)and each device will randomly be assigned a queue number. Once your lowest queue number gets in, and you've actually registered, you can close the other devices. I used 3 devices last time and got into Hollywood Studios this past May...a trip I booked especially for moonlight magic, so I was very happy we got in.

For the Moonlight Magic registration...Will emails be sent out?

For the Moonlight Magic registration...Will emails be sent out?
Yes, they usually send emails to members with qualifying hotel reservations. I'm sure the info will be well circulated online as well.

As another who's never been to one, what kind of time period are we looking at? Two hours? More/less?

As another who's never been to one, what kind of time period are we looking at? Two hours? More/less?
The actual event will run for three hours with early entry starting about 2 hours prior to the event start time.

Any word on the March 1, 2024 Moonlight Magic at Epcot. I haven’t received an email yet. Shouldn’t it be soon?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter