Moonlight Magic - Baby Care Center

Eolsen427

Earning My Ears
Looking forward to a Moonlight Magic event at Magic Kingdom this spring, but I will need to utilize the Baby Care Centers during the event. Can anyone confirm that they are open through the entire Moonlight Magic event?

Looking forward to a Moonlight Magic event at Magic Kingdom this spring, but I will need to utilize the Baby Care Centers during the event. Can anyone confirm that they are open through the entire Moonlight Magic event?

if the animal kingdom event we went to in January is any indication, the baby care center will not be open during moonlight magic. It closed right at official park closing time the night we went. My friends went there to change their granddaughter’s diaper a few minutes after park closing, and it was already closed.

if the animal kingdom event we went to in January is any indication, the baby care center will not be open during moonlight magic. It closed right at official park closing time the night we went. My friends went there to change their granddaughter’s diaper a few minutes after park closing, and it was already closed.
Bummer, but thanks for letting me know!!

Just to piggyback off this thread some, anyone have some tips, advice, wisdom for attending MM with a 1 year old? We’ll be at the MK event in April and it just happens to be his first birthday so of course we’re beyond excited, and also trying to be realistic that he may not cooperate too well.

Just to piggyback off this thread some, anyone have some tips, advice, wisdom for attending MM with a 1 year old? We’ll be at the MK event in April and it just happens to be his first birthday so of course we’re beyond excited, and also trying to be realistic that he may not cooperate too well.

The lines to meet the characters at MM may be very long. Your one-year-old doesn't care if it is a character who is hard to find and thus the picture would be rare. I would skip the character lines at MM and meet the more typical characters during regular park hours with a Fastpass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter