Moonlight Magic Event at Typhoon Lagoon Date Changed

Drewmama

Mouseketeer
On the member website, it says that the 6/22 date has been changed to Friday, 6/23.

I saw that too. I posted it on FB too. It could really put a kink in someone's plans.

Any thoughts on when they may open this up for booking? We want to go on July 5th.

Tried booking this event for June this morning. CM told me they still have no booking or reservation information for this event. Does anyone have any inside information that would give us an idea of when to expect them to open booking?

Tried booking this event for June this morning. CM told me they still have no booking or reservation information for this event. Does anyone have any inside information that would give us an idea of when to expect them to open booking?
If MS doesn't know, then no one here knows. Could be anytime between now and 60 days out from the first event.

DVC has held similar events at TL in 2015 & 2016 and those required an on-site reservation (didn't have to be a DVC reservation).

Thanks! We may be planning a last minute trip so not sure there will be any DVC availability but we would definitely end up on-site somewhere.

DVC told me to start looking at 60 days before. We are hoping to do the June 28th one. Fingers crossed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter