Moonlight Magic Hollywood Studios 2022 Registration Link

Liquidice

DIS Veteran
Here is the official Moonlight Magic registration link for Hollywood Studios, it will go live at 11am tomorrow (4/20/22): LINK

More information on Hollywood Studios Moonlight Magic can be found here: LINK

- You need to qualify for Membership Extras (blue card member)
- For the registration to work on 4/20/22, you need to have a confirmed DVC Resort stay - Registration for all DVC members w/o a stay are on 5/10/22.

Last edited:
Any idea if this is the same link that will be used tomorrow for general registration?

The link above will not work. Use https://disneyurl.com/DVCDHS2022
Can u please tell me what to do like I’m a five year old?! I didn’t look at the email last month and we are staying on site so I should have registered in April but missed it. We have never fo e a moo night madness so I’m very confused. Do I use this link and go on right before 11am or di I go thru the Disney page. What’s the best thing to do to get the reservation. Any tricks to be early in line. What will happen if I do get to front of que in the morning. I’ll be working so what will I need to submit and does it take long? Should I use more then one device to try and get a spot?

Can u please tell me what to do like I’m a five year old?! I didn’t look at the email last month and we are staying on site so I should have registered in April but missed it. We have never fo e a moo night madness so I’m very confused. Do I use this link and go on right before 11am or di I go thru the Disney page. What’s the best thing to do to get the reservation. Any tricks to be early in line. What will happen if I do get to front of que in the morning. I’ll be working so what will I need to submit and does it take long? Should I use more then one device to try and get a spot?

It’s random as to where you’re assigned to the queue. It‘s best to enter the queue before the time. Your best strategy is to have several browsers open and waiting on the page. When it goes live, just wait on the browser with the lowest number. Once in, move quickly as several reported being locked out before hitting the final submit button, as it had sold out.

It’s random as to where you’re assigned to the queue. It‘s best to enter the queue before the time. Your best strategy is to have several browsers open and waiting on the page. When it goes live, just wait on the browser with the lowest number. Once in, move quickly as several reported being locked out before hitting the final submit button, as it had sold out.
What to you mean — enter the que before the time. How do I do that?

What to you mean — enter the que before the time. How do I do that?

Just click on the link and it will give you a countdown clock. It will automatically give you a queue number once the countdown ends. Don’t refresh it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter