Moonlight Magic is BACK!

Personally I find someone actually passing out in line extremely sad. I hope they are ok.

Anyone know at what time (or maybe just in general) they shut off all the drinking fountains and bottle refill stations? Asking for a friend.
Do they really have bottle refill stations in the parks now? Like they have at MCO?
At previous moonlight events, there were tables set up in various spots around the park that had big plastic urns of water and I think lemonade. Kind of like the big coffee urns at the counter service places in resorts. You could grab a plastic cup and help yourself, or they would have some pre-poured. I think fear of COVID took that away. I’m sure they limited the bottled water to one each because some would take armloads.
Too bad about no fireworks. I’m sure it’s very costly to do so. Sounds like lots of the cast members were newbies. Hopefully they will work things out for the next one and communicate better It’s been over two years since they had these events.
Wonder if they will announce any for MK?

Do they really have bottle refill stations in the parks now? Like they have at MCO?
At previous moonlight events, there were tables set up in various spots around the park that had big plastic urns of water and I think lemonade. Kind of like the big coffee urns at the counter service places in resorts. You could grab a plastic cup and help yourself, or they would have some pre-poured. I think fear of COVID took that away. I’m sure they limited the bottled water to one each because some would take armloads.
Too bad about no fireworks. I’m sure it’s very costly to do so. Sounds like lots of the cast members were newbies. Hopefully they will work things out for the next one and communicate better It’s been over two years since they had these events.
Wonder if they will announce any for MK?
I don’t think it’s so to covid. For example at whispering canyon you share ketchup bottles. Even last year when protocols were in place (pretty much gone now) they had water jugs at places around Epcot to fill up - example the entrance at spice road. It’s my opinion it was poor planninb

Do you happen to know where they are? We were looking all over for them in the parks a couple weeks ago when we were there for Princess and didn't see any. At Disneyland they are at multiple places in the parks and are even listed on the app.
In Epcot, there is a refill location at the restroom building behind the refreshment port, next to Starbucks.
In Hollywood Studios, there is one in Galaxy’s Edge by the restroom in the shopping area.
In Animal Kingdom, I know there is one in line for Na’vi.
Those are the three that I know of. There may be others. Otherwise, I use water fountains. I can usually get my water bottle filled most of the way.

In Epcot, there is a refill location at the restroom building behind the refreshment port, next to Starbucks.
In Hollywood Studios, there is one in Galaxy’s Edge by the restroom in the shopping area.
Those are the three that I know of. There may be others. Otherwise, I use water fountains. I can usually get my water bottle filled most of the way.
They are basically only in the newest areas of each park. Im not sure Magic Kingdom has one. I think eventually there will be more but few and far between right now.

This is awesome! Screenshooting for later. The only one I’ve ever noticed is the one in GE

Question for those who have been to AK MM in the past. Does it start earlier and end earlier than the Epcot one because it has an earlier park closure? Thanks!!

AWESOME!!! Thank you so much. I'm copying this and putting is on a note on my phone for Spring Surprise.
They are basically only in the newest areas of each park. Im not sure Magic Kingdom has one. I think eventually there will be more but few and far between right now.
Yep, this is how it was for the first year or two at DLR--they were only in the new parts of the park. But now they are everywhere. Hoping for the same at WDW.

Question for those who have been to AK MM in the past. Does it start earlier and end earlier than the Epcot one because it has an earlier park closure? Thanks!!
Pretty sure when we were there it started at 9:00pm. Don't remember the end time as we didn't stay.

In 2019 it started at 9:30. Just checked my email :)

Do they usually change the characters for each event? For example does the second Epcot event usually have the same characters ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter