Moonlight Magic - REALLY

jerseyduke

Home is just where you stay when not at WDW
Just got the email about the 2020 moonlight magic events with a link to see the schedule.

Of course the link times out. And so does the DVC member page.

God forbid they just put the dates in the email.

Disney IT just sucks

Anyone get the dates?

Just got the email about the 2020 moonlight magic events with a link to see the schedule.

Of course the link times out. And so does the DVC member page.

God forbid they just put the dates in the email.

Disney IT just sucks

Anyone get the dates?
same here

Got through after refreshing multiple times. Here are the dates:

Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
  • Event Dates – January 21; February 11; and February 25, 2020
  • Registration – Members with Resort reservations can book beginning November 20, 2019; general registration opens to all Members on December 4, 2019
Check back soon for more details.
Magic Kingdom Park
  • Event Dates – March 3; April 21; and April 28, 2020
  • Registration – Members with Resort reservations can book beginning January 8, 2020; general registration opens to all Members on January 15, 2020
Epcot
  • Event Date – May 4 and June 29, 2020
  • Registration – Members with Resort reservations can book beginning March 11, 2020; general registration opens to all Members on March 18, 2020
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
  • Event Date – July 27 and August 10, 2020
  • Registration – Members with Resort reservations can book beginning June 17, 2020; general registration opens to all Members on June 24, 2020
Disney's Hollywood Studios
  • Event Date – September 15; September 22; and October 6, 2020
  • Registration – Members with Resort reservations can book beginning July 15, 2020; general registration opens to all Members on July 22, 2020

Thanks for the list, none fall on my two travel dates. Oh well, no stress for me trying to book. Maybe in 2021.

Took me a few tries to get on as well but finally got on to see the dates. Figures I’m there the week between the two February dates although I would have been surprised if there was one that week given that it’s winter break for the northeast. However the April 21st one is during our spring vacation, that was surprising.

Timed out for me too. How many times do we have to say Disney IT is the WORST?

Anyone ever attend the one a typhoon lagoon? It falls on my date.

Anyone go to the Animal Kingdom one? It's the only one during my dates, not my first choice, but might consider it.

Dang it! So want to attend one of these. Will be there in May but checking out on the third. Oh well, maybe 2021.

I just joined DVC in July, I didn't get an email. How can my family attend? One of them falls within my dates of a trip I have already booked.

We got lucky. One of the AK nights falls during our Welcome Home trip in Feb.

Thanks for posting the dates! The web site isn't working for me. I already have a trip planned during the first MK Moonlight Magic!

I just joined DVC in July, I didn't get an email. How can my family attend? One of them falls within my dates of a trip I have already booked.
As long as you purchased direct from DVC, you can try to reserve a spot when registration starts. If you are eligible, you might get an email the day before booking starts. Some get the emails, some don't. If eligible, you can register even if you don't get an email about the event.

Eventually, each event will have a details page and a link to book (once booking is available). You can find the entire list for 2020 here: https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/discounts-perks-offers/member-events/moonlight-magic/

I was wondering why, in the middle of looking at the list of discounts on tours, the website suddenly stopped working with 504: Bad Gateway!

I miss the AK MM by 2 days for my scheduled vacation. I would have enjoyed that...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter