• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Moonlight Magic registration

anna's mama

Earning My Ears
Getting to ready to try to book our first MM in a few weeks. I have read and re-read the fine print on the rules...but would feel better if someone could confirm....

We have 2 rooms (9 people total) booked on my dad's points. I believe we should all be able to get tickets for MM. Does that sound right?

Also, one of the rooms is under my name and one is under my dad's. Both are using his points. Will having my name on the room screw up anything when it's time to register?

Thank you!

Yes, all 9 will be able to attend the event. Children younger than 3 years old do not need to be registered for this event.

Here's the verbage from the member website:
Members With Multiple Resort Reservations
If Members have multiple Resort reservations, additional party size guidelines apply depending on how the reservation was booked:
  • When staying using Vacation Points or Reservation Points, Members can register themselves and up to the number of individuals on their Resort reservation(s).

To clarify, the reservation for MM will be under your dad's name + 8 guests (total 9). Calling MS will set it up. The room reservations aren't linked to the MM reservations... it's just used as a reference to allow you (or in this case your dad) more people above the 4 guest limit.

You will not each make separate MM reservations. This is assuming your name is not on the deed.

Registration is going to ask for the DVC Member ID Number and automatically find your father’s reservation. Based on his resort reservation, the system will show the date he is eligible for. It will also ask for the email and phone number. I would use the ones associated with his Member Number.

Dad must be present at check-in and be the one to pick up the bands/vouchers. However, there is also a box to add the name of an alternate Member with the same Member ID Number to check-in instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter