Moonlight magic registration

I thought I had now closed out of all my other browsers, but just found one open - 4960. So clicking the link at 11:25 got me a better number. Weird.
No, those in front of you in queue had already finished in signed off. The number you got is your current place in line. By 11:25, I’m guessing nearly 3,000 spots had been used or cancelled.

I got in at 874 and was all registered and done in less than 15 minutes total. shocked how smooth it went. same with last sept for typhoon lagoon. weird how disney tech works for this....

No, those in front of you in queue had already finished in signed off. The number you got is your current place in line. By 11:25, I’m guessing nearly 3,000 spots had been used or cancelled.
That number was lower than a spot that I still had in an original queue on a device I thought I had closed out on, so it was giving me a better spot than one that had been open since before 11:00. What I think actually happened was that it wasn't a private window, so it actually gave me back the spot in line I had in that window that I had closed out. When I entered in a private window it was spot 9500.

That number was lower than a spot that I still had in an original queue on a device I thought I had closed out on, so it was giving me a better spot than one that had been open since before 11:00. What I think actually happened was that it wasn't a private window, so it actually gave me back the spot in line I had in that window that I had closed out. When I entered in a private window it was spot 9500.
Got it. Weird.

For grins I hit the RSVP link at 30 min in ... it was 8400. 15 min later its at 6900... I'll report back if it made it to the page.

ETA: Queue got stuck at 47 min in... (Limited availability remaining for both event dates.)
ETA: May 11 sold out at 58 min in... 6280
ETA: Both sold out at 81 min in ... final number was 5231.

Last edited:
So it looks like closing out of a device won't release the spot in line, it must hold the IP address. I guess once the number comes up and you don't register, it moves on.

Was #7533 at 11am... currently at 2105. 😐 Message updated at 11:47am ... "Limited availability remaining for both event dates". Oh Boy.... how many tickets are distributed for each event??

I was expecting to put in my reservation number but it only asked for my membership number. Will they go back and verify I put in the right number of people?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter