• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Moonlight magic registration

Got in as well, hang in there. Based on having general registrations available for the past events, it doesn't seem like these MMs typically sell out during early registration...although there's a first time for everything 🤷‍♂️

Got in as well, hang in there. Based on having general registrations available for the past events, it doesn't seem like these MMs typically sell out during early registration...although there's a first time for everything 🤷‍♂️
They do full up during early registration.

The number continues to decrease even though the message says that the queue is paused. There can't be that many people leaving the line. I think they're having some technical issues with the UI...
The message box never changes, unless they send a new message. It's done that on other registrations too. They should probably send another message saying the line is moving again, but they don't.

I was literally in the process of registering when it said the event was full. I'm devastated!!! We specifically extended our trip to attend on July 11th. It was a resort only trip with no park days planned, so we were really looking forward to this. If anyone has extra people registered and could help get us in, I would VERY much appreciate it. We are just a party of 3. Myself and my 2 children.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter