Moonlight magic registration

Any chance anyone has extra spots for the Weds moonlight magic on Hollywood? My daughter and I fly in Wednesday morning and we tried to register on 8/31 with no luck. I would truly appreciate anyone willing to help! Thanks so much!

I may be able to help with two tickets, when I got the tickets I didn’t know how many of us would be going so got maximum for the room we had, now less people staying in the room I presume I still have the same amount of tickets I booked.
Does anyone know if they take tickets back off you if you reduce the amount of guests on Your reservation, or do you still have the same amount of tickets as on the confirmation email.
if this is the case then I have two you can have.

I may be able to help with two tickets, when I got the tickets I didn’t know how many of us would be going so got maximum for the room we had, now less people staying in the room I presume I still have the same amount of tickets I booked.
Does anyone know if they take tickets back off you if you reduce the amount of guests on Your reservation, or do you still have the same amount of tickets as on the confirmation email.
if this is the case then I have two you can have.
I don’t think the DVC system is that sophisticated. I think once you have booked, you should be good to go. My email is mdjackson32482@gmail.com. We will gladly meet up with you as you are going in. I truly appreciate you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter