Moonlight Magic Tickets 10/3

RalphRR

Old man kid at heart
I am looking for two tickets to the October 3rd Moonlight Magic party.
I tried both days to get tickets but was unsuccessful.
I will be staying at the Beach Club Villas if anyone else is staying there to make it easy to pass along any extra tickets you may have.

I hate to beg, but that is the only option I have left.

I am in Beach Club Villa 209, in case anyone wants to slide the tickets under the door.

Thank!

I do have extra tickets for 10/3. Long story why I have them. I’m at OKW and plan to pick up the vouchers there when they start giving them out (5 or 6 pm). Anyone know for sure? Then leaving for the Studios. We could meet somewhere over there. If you want to leave me a message to make better arrangements, I’m in 6216 OKW. If anyone else need tickets also just leave me a message in my room. If I don’t hear from anyone I plan on handing them out to random DVCers.

If you have any extras, I’m looking for 3. We’re celebrating my brothers 18th bday and I wasn’t able to get any. Please let me know, we’d really appreciate it! Very kind of you to think to give them out! Enjoy your trip!

I do have 3 tickets. Please call my room (see above for info) and leave info on how I can reach you.

I do have extra tickets for 10/3. Long story why I have them. I’m at OKW and plan to pick up the vouchers there when they start giving them out (5 or 6 pm). Anyone know for sure? Then leaving for the Studios. We could meet somewhere over there. If you want to leave me a message to make better arrangements, I’m in 6216 OKW. If anyone else need tickets also just leave me a message in my room. If I don’t hear from anyone I plan on handing them out to random DVCers.
Do you happen to have 4 more!! :):]

Call the OKW number and ask to be connected to my room 6216. My name is Debbie.

Call the OKW number and ask to be connected to my room 6216. My name is Debbie.
Thank you! I called the resort and they sent me to you room line but didn’t give me the option to leave a voicemail. I sent you a DM.

Debbie I do really appreciate you making the offer of the two tickets I needed for tonight’s party. Something has come up and I will not be able to attend.

Thanks you so much for the offer and I hope you have a good time.

Ralphrr

Hello all,

My DH and I became new members this trip.

We’d love to attend the event this evening. Do any cancelled tickets come through online?

Thanks,

Elle

I too am looking for 2 tickets, staying at BWV but would be willing to travel anywhere to pick up 2.

Just a question about this . . . I've never done a MM event before . . . if the registration is all online, are there actual tickets? Are they linked to a person's name? When we register for an event, do we have to supply the names of the people who are using them? Just curious as to how tickets are being shared and how this all works. Thanks! :-)

When I went in May, you got a wristband at the gate. The DVC members just had to give the names of their guests to the cast members ahead of time and I gave the name, they checked the list, got a band and met our dvc friends in the park.
I'm not sure if it's changed since then.

I am looking for two tickets to the October 3rd Moonlight Magic party.
I tried both days to get tickets but was unsuccessful.
I will be staying at the Beach Club Villas if anyone else is staying there to make it easy to pass along any extra tickets you may have.

I hate to beg, but that is the only option I have left.

I am in Beach Club Villa 209, in case anyone wants to slide the tickets under the door.

Thank!
Tried calling your room at 209, no answer. heading to event in 45 mins

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter