Moonlight Magic Tickets for 10/3 available

susan137

DIS Veteran
I unexpectedly will have 3 extra tickets for tonight’s Moonlight Magic at the Studios. Would love if someone can use them.

We will be picking up our tickets at the DVC podium at AKL Jambo about 6:30. According to our email, the entire party must be present at ticket pickup. Is that doable for you?

Oh no! We're flying in tonight and we'll be showing up later. Last time I was able to just go to the event and give a name.
If it doesn't work out that's okay. I don't want to inconvenience you.

Is that just to pick up vouchers? Or do they stick the wrist bands on you there

If it works like that, I’m fine doing it that way. Sounds easier actually. If you want to pm me your names, we’ll do our best for you.

I haven't figured out how to PM on here I'm on mobile maybe I'll try on my computer but yeah that would be great!

When I picked up my tickets at BWV last week the whole party didn't need to be present to get the wristbands and food vouchers. I've heard others say the same, so you probably don't have to all be there.

I went in May to the animal kingdom event. They did wristbands at the gate. Are they giving them out prior to the event this time?

Hi, I can't PM because I don't have enough posts, however if Tribbii can't use the tickets, I can meet you at AKL Jambo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter