Moonlight Magic

Didnt Disney make more Moonlight magic dates last year after their first release? There are 6 week gaps between dates that I'm hoping will be filled with more events.

Didnt Disney make more Moonlight magic dates last year after their first release? There are 6 week gaps between dates that I'm hoping will be filled with more events.
I don't believe so. There were similar (and longer) gaps in 2019 as well.

Help! I'm totally confused. Do I sign in at the DVC site to register or do I go elsewhere. Thanks.

My friend got her email already for tomorrow. i did not. Just like I did not get the announcement email a few months ago. I have emailed and also called yesterday, and was assured I was on the list, reservation recognized. Looks like that is incorrect. ARGHH.

My friend got her email already for tomorrow. i did not. Just like I did not get the announcement email a few months ago. I have emailed and also called yesterday, and was assured I was on the list, reservation recognized. Looks like that is incorrect. ARGHH.
Well you might be on the list but not get an email (I get 0 emails from DVC or Disney in general except for when I make a reservation). You don't actually need the email to sign up, the system just has a list of eligible membership numbers (which you provide) and the max number of guests allowed for that membership number. Simply go to the Moonlight Magic page and click the link there, it's the same link in the email.

I got my email today, but I didn’t get it when I signed up two or three years ago and I was still ok signing up through the link on the membership site. Good luck!

I still didn't get one either - and yup, I keep checking (patience is definitely NOT one of my virtues :rolleyes: )

So for the Epcot MM, we logged in around 8:54am, and at 9:00am it automatically refreshed and randomly gave me a number in the queue - 2700. The page auto-refreshed, and we got into registration at 9:27am. I was fully registered at 9:29am and had the confirmation email.

Same here. Logged in at 8:50 and at 9:00 I was 1200. Done with the confirmation email by 9:20 am.

Same here. Logged in at 8:50 and at 9:00 I was 1200. Done with the confirmation email by 9:20 am.

What did you do between 8:50 and 9:00. Did you have to leave the computer open to that window? Did you have to do anything after 9:00, or just wait for the confirmation?

What did you do between 8:50 and 9:00. Did you have to leave the computer open to that window? Did you have to do anything after 9:00, or just wait for the confirmation?
you wait (DON'T refresh), look at the trivia questions, get another cup of coffee....and then at 9AM all the people who are in the queue are assigned a random number. It doesn't matter what time you initially entered the queue. I had 2263 on my phone, 2169 on the desktop, and 948 on my tablet, despite them all entering at 8:45, within a second of one another.
At 9:12, the tablet (948) got in, the system brought me to the sign-up & acceptance forms, and we were registered in less than 2 minutes.

You watch in amazement as the numbers go down! I only logged in at a minute to 9. Not a long wait, and I got email confirmation 9:12am.

you wait (DON'T refresh), look at the trivia questions, get another cup of coffee....and then at 9AM all the people who are in the queue are assigned a random number. It doesn't matter what time you initially entered the queue. I had 2263 on my phone, 2169 on the desktop, and 948 on my tablet, despite them all entering at 8:45, within a second of one another.
At 9:12, the tablet (948) got in, the system brought me to the sign-up & acceptance forms, and we were registered in less than 2 minutes.
You watch in amazement as the numbers go down! I only logged in at a minute to 9. Not a long wait, and I got email confirmation 9:12am.
Exactly. I was at work, so had it open on my phone. I had to keep it from going to sleep, but otherwise just watched the screen. At 9 I got a number and it counted down until I was next. Then it let me in. As PP said- don't refresh! It takes you all the way to the screen where you have to put in your DVC member number automatically.

Ugh, looks like moonlight registration has been postponed for Epcot / all. Also mentioned cdc recommendation of 8 weeks No crowds Of 50+. That takes us to mid May.

Ugh, looks like moonlight registration has been postponed for Epcot / all. Also mentioned cdc recommendation of 8 weeks No crowds Of 50+. That takes us to mid May.
Well, the safe time is moving further away. Sad. How happy we were to get in!

I would expect all Moonlight Magic events to be cancelled for the rest of the year. Hopefully they bring them back sometime in the future.

Well, the safe time is moving further away. Sad. How happy we were to get in!

I know, I had a great trip set up. one Night at hh, followed by a 7 night cruise, then 1 night at hard rock resort (2 universal days) then 13 nights at Bwv with both moonlight at MK and Epcot, with a stop at HH on the drive home. So much work and planning and watching it all self destruct. But if we make it through this dark time, hopefully I can try again. 😞. Be safe my friends!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter