more birthday help

LGithens

Mouseketeer
The day we arrive in WDW (staying at the Beach Club) is my daughter's 9th birthday. I've asked for ideas and gotten some great advice but I think I've narrowed it down to lunch in the castle (a great compromise for older brothers who don't want to do characters!) and then I'd like to have a cake and balloons delivered to our room while we're gone that day, so we can have a little party when we return for the night.

So, anyone know who I call to arrange this?

thanks!!
Lori

Give the Beach Club's front desk a call, I am sure they can help arrange the balloon delivery.... have you also thought of going to Beaches & Cream (right in the Beach Club Hotel) for an ice cream sunday... The Kitchen Sink. I don't know how many are in your family & how old the boys are...but everyone I know (excluding my prissy 14 yr daughter LOL) loves the Kitchen Sink. They will bring it over to the table ...dimm the lights and announce that your family will be eating it...no characters, just plain old fun. They will also bring out a mini cake (for free) for your daughter & the entire cast there will sing Happy Birthday to her too.... it's really a neat place to go..... just a thought.....:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter