More Epcot entertainment cuts...Japan, UK, Italy...so far

I hope they don’t cut the Voices of Liberty.

I don't think they'll be cut completely. Unlike the other acts that have already been cut, they are cast members. The rotunda was probably designed with them in mind. They've performed for presidents, opened with Epcot, and are part of the candlelight ceremony. I think all entertainment at Epcot would be cut before they cut them.

This is just so sad. I was just in EPCOT last week and was unable to catch BR. My mom dislikes rock music and basically sprinted through the UK gardens to get away from them. ): I can't believe I will never see them again.

I always made sure to catch the live entertainment in World Showcase. We've been doing it for over 30 years. I never tired of any of the shows. I can't see going into the Disney World's 50th anniversary without this entertainment.

I'm hoping new acts will come when the dust settles.

I always made sure to catch the live entertainment in World Showcase. We've been doing it for over 30 years. I never tired of any of the shows. I can't see going into the Disney World's 50th anniversary without this entertainment.

We love all of the entertainment in World Showcase, but am SO going to miss British Revolution :(. Watching them play was one of the things I looked forward to the most every time we visited Epcot. We caught a couple of shows in January, and never dreamed that would be the last time.

I LOVED British Revolution! My absolute favorite! They will be missed.

I don't think they'll be cut completely. Unlike the other acts that have already been cut, they are cast members. The rotunda was probably designed with them in mind. They've performed for presidents, opened with Epcot, and are part of the candlelight ceremony. I think all entertainment at Epcot would be cut before they cut them.

So,bin about a year, then.

If you give Bob2 a hundred dollars he might let you into a private viewing area to see a musical guest.

they were expecting to be cut but not now, by the end of the year. Disney called the manager of the band and told them specifically this was because of shutting down to to COVID-19. My son played with them as a regular for 2 years and now was a sub for the past 6 months. There's a group of fans that will be there tonight for their last set
Mary Poppins at this point might not even happen
Please tell your son thank you. British Revolution was one of the things we looked forward to most during our trips. We listened to them multiple times every time we went for many many years. We were supposed to be there this week, staying at Boardwalk going to Epcot every night..... I am going to miss hearing them very much. So sad.

Please tell your son thank you. British Revolution was one of the things we looked forward to most during our trips. We listened to them multiple times every time we went for many many years. We were supposed to be there this week, staying at Boardwalk going to Epcot every night..... I am going to miss hearing them very much. So sad.
I will pass it on. They were pretty devastated last night after the last show. They have to put a happy face for the guests but it is not easy

I will pass it on. They were pretty devastated last night after the last show. They have to put a happy face for the guests but it is not easy
I can only imagine. My heart aches for them. I know how much joy they brought to so many people. I was always one of the ones in the front dancing and cheering. I truly hope they may come back someday.

Just watched Adam the Woo, and he said there are roomers of much of the entertainment EPCOT is to not return when the parks are opened back up. He implied it might be temporary, but the video showed what looked like the LAST performance for many of the entertainers and entertainment groups. (Specifically the drummers at Japan) Any one know anything about this?

How did I miss this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter