More help with OKW room request!

Ohhhhhh, enjoy the HP ride for me...my all time fav ride in any park...they hit a home run with that...nothing in the new fantasy land compares...perhaps Snow White mine ride when it's finished.

Love HP! Went in March 2010. This time DD just makes the height by the skin of her teeth (well, head) for Hulk and Dueling Dragons. Can't wait!

Yes, we have our reservations linked with a travel plan number. So, hopefully we will all be near each other, regardless of the location.

Thank you for the info! I'll report back and let you know how it turns out--we're off to spend NYE/NYD at those "other parks":rolleyes: Checking into OKW on Jan 2nd.

Happy New Year!!!

Just came home tonight! Two of us were in bldg 28 and the other three families in bldg 29. Worked out great! We were very happy to be the first ones off the bus at the end of a long day!

Thanks again for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter