More than Once?

Ours are:
TS-Jiko, Narcoossees, 50's Prime Time, The Boathouse, Chefs de France, Trail's End. Will add Boma as a repeat on our next trip.
QS-Sunshine Seasons, CCH, Flametree, Satu'li Canteen, Wolfgang Puck

Tony's and Mama Melrose's. I know most people just read that and went, "ew" but we sincerely love them both. We try and go every trip.

The Wave
Chefs de France
Boathouse ... new to us, but we will definitely go back
Prime Time

Flame Tree
Roaring Fork

It has been a long time since we've been to Columbia Harbor House.

I keep going back to California grill, yak and yeti, and cape may cafe dinner.

My husband wants to do yak and yeti twice on our upcoming trip, but we only have 5 days instead of our usual 8, so I'm hesitant. The fact that we don't need an ADR for yak and yeti makes it a huge draw for us. Plus, we've never had a bad meal there.

I also fit in kona cafe breakfast when I can. Those pancakes are worth it.

Whispering Canyon Cafe
Biergarten

And for the obvious reasons if you have kids:

Chef Mickey
Crystal Palace (breakfast)

We did most of these in January, all of these in May and will be doing all of these in May of next year.
Sanaa Lunch
Shula's
STK Brunch
California Grill
Flying Fish
Kona Breakfast
Jiko
Via Napoli
Tutto Gusto wine bar (ended up there 3x last trip alone)

my son is on the spectrum so he finds comfort in routine, but I make him choose a few repeats and then we pick some new things to try together. He is only 9 but I have been a DVC member since 1999 so I have been to most Disney restaurants and have my own favorites.

For him, it is not a trip without CA Grill dinner and 'Ohana breakfast (we love stitch). For me, my must do is Crystal Palace breakfast (I love Tigger). We are not doing HS this time because it is a short trip combined with cruise but Sci Fi is on the "must do" list if we go to that park. Other repeats per his request this trip are: Garden Grill breakfast (PPO) and Coral Reef lunch. New to both of us are Via Napoli, and Be our Guest dinner. New to him but not me are Whispering Canyon Cafe dinner & breakfast, Liberty Tree Tavern lunch and Le Cellier dinner. LTT and LC are both old favorites of mine that did not make the cut on our last trip due to scheduling and WCC is one I've been to but only once and not in years and have no strong memory of one way or the other... but it's on my parents' travel day pre-cruise and we are staying at copper creek and doing a HEA fireworks cruise after so it seemed like a good fit for all of those factors. It is the one I am the least sure about!

He would have liked to do 'Ohana dinner and Biergarten dinner again but I have had bariatric surgery so I am trying to stay away from the AYCTE with no characters.

When we go we stay for 10 days a time and that being said the girls have several "Must Do's" Cinderella's Roya Table for breakfast, Rose & Crown, Sci-Fi Drive In (Sigh just to watch the clips) and they have to eat at Ohana's for 1st and last nights on every trip

Our most definite repeat is B&C-EVERY trip! Also, Boma Breakfast, Olivia's, Liberty Tree Tavern, Sanaa, Biergarten not every trip but often. Nine Dragon's is one we've only been to once, but plan to go again. We put it off due to bad reviews until our last trip. Maybe the reason we enjoy it is that whereas so many people say "We can get as good Chinese food at home" we can't. We live right on the Mexican border and you can get any foreign food you want here-as long as it's Mexican. So Nine Dragon's is the best (and only) Chinese food for us.

@1GoldenSun The Ger's Bread Pudding at Raglan Road is to-die-for!

"It's not bleeding chowder" is a great dish, as is the steak, but the bread pudding--OMG! You cannot imagine how fantastic it is until you taste it with the sauces that come with it. Beyond anything else you've ever eaten.

I was thinking about trying Homecomin' for our DS meal for our December visit but now I definitely want Raglan Road. I LOVE bread pudding and I have to try this!

Both. The food is excellent and more than stands on its own if you go for brunch or lunch, but the atmosphere and live music with dancers in the evening make the experience really stand out. They have several regular bands, some more traditionally Irish and some more Celtic rock, and a island-stage in the middle of the main room where Irish dancers perform.

The menu is elevated pub food with a few outstanding specialties and a number of well-prepared classics like deep fried scallops (appetizer), fish & chips, and bangers & mash. Their shepherd's pie is a complex and slightly but not too different take on a standard comfort food dish, with a delicious red wine sauce and a perfect balance of meat and potato, and their bread pudding is to die for. We've enjoyed every meal we've had there - 3 or 4 dinners, 2 lunches, and brunch - but I do prefer going in the evening when the band and dancer are performing even though dinner "slots" on our itinerary are in shorter supply because so many of the signature restaurants we like are dinner only.

This sounds great! I knew there was music but I didn't know there was dancing. We'll have to go for dinner.

Our repeats are Tusker House (breakfast - always a request from my bf!), California Grill because we always seem to be celebrating something when we go, BOG lunch, and 1900 PF.

Sanaa may becoming a repeat for us too after last year.

We always eat at Columbia Harbour House and we always get the Gran Marnier Slushie in France! I have added the carrot cake cookie at Sweet Spells to my list after tasting it. We do like to try the different restaurants and most of the time we enjoy them. I usually only do 1 or 2 ADRs each trip because specific restaurants require them - Cali Grill, BOG, and Akersaus were all worth it. I want to have options and be spontaneous and we have been able to get same day almost anywhere we want.

We also try to do as many restaurants as possible but always do a breakfast at Kona Cafe at least once every trip! That’s the only must do that we have to repeat.

We just booked for March 2018. We are already starting to discuss restaurant choices. We definitly have to go back to a place that makes the little one happy. Between Rainforest Cafe and T-Rex, I thought the food was better at T-Rex. So we will probably do that one again. My wife is in love with Boma, and I thought it was good too. So I'm sure that will be a repeat. Since I don't have good seafood where I live, Cape May Dinner Seafood Buffet will probably be my choice for a repeat.
We ate at Via Napoli last trip two years ago. It was really good, but after discussion we both agreed....it's just pizza....very good pizza mind you, but just pizza. We have really good pizza in the city I live too, so this time we might pick something else. Kind of leaning towards Le Cellier.

Being a local and an AP holder, makes thing a bit different for us. We visit a lot of the same spots when we have company or are meeting friends here on vacation. Then we visit certain spots when the kids and grandkids are with us. When it's just DH and I we have our favorites... So we enjoy eating everywhere, and there are quite a few spot that we have yet to venture into.

Overall everyone want to visit Chef Mickeys, which is normally at the top of everyone list. We have been a bunch of times, during all different season and different meal times.

California Grill is the Adult spot that a lot of our guest want to try out. Followed by A lot of DS restaurant's Boat House, Raglan Road, Morimoto's. Sci-Fi is another spot guest want to check out, more about memories and milkshakes...

With the kids and grandkids, Character Meals are they way to go, also RFC and T-Rex. and BOG dinner with the Beast..

DH and I favorites are Teppan Edo, Chef's of France, Spice Road Tables, Tutto, Corral Reef, Food and Wine and Flower and Garden Booths, Breakfast with the Fab 5 at Chef Mickeys, Kona, The Plaza, SCI-FI, Boathouse is just been added to our list. DH and I have date night a lot over in Epcot so we are working our way around the world showcase. Oh and SHHHH don't tell anyone but we love T-REX... We both loved Dino's as kids so we really enjoy eating here..

We're repeating Tusker House lunch and dinner at Raglan Road this trip since those were my 2 favorite meals last trip. We'll almost certainly go back to Columbia Harbor House too since it's my favorite QS in MK.

Crystal Palace was definitely a one and done for us. As much as we love Pooh, I thought the meal was too expensive to justify the price (plus we had a hangry-mood inducing wait for our ADR there).

We have repeated a lot of Disney restaurants. The ones we have visited the most are Biergarten, Crystal Palace, and Be Our Guest. There are many more that we've done at least 2 or 3 times as well. I actually struggle every trip with wanting to try something new, but also wanting to still do our favorites. My goal is to try and add at least one new place each trip, but it's so hard to miss out on the ones we love to fit in a new ADR.

Next month we are skipping Biergarten and it's absolutely painful to think about as this is our all time favorite. But we only have one Epcot Day and it's Food and Wine so I also really want to snack through the day instead of having a big meal. These Disney dilemmas are the best, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter