More Trip Questions......

JuviRex11

I cant say SEX on the DIS
Another question. I'm going next year with either 3 or 4 of my friends. Can we use the entertainment discount with a kidsuite? And if you can, how much would the final price be? We'd rather do a kidsuite because of the cheaper price, and c'mon, a bunch of 18 year olds in a kidsuite is the definition of cool.

Yet another question. I'm going to call to make ressies this week. What is the number that I should call? I've heard a bunch of numbers out there, but which ones have you had the most success with?

IM NOT DONE YET! We're going to Wet and Wild too, just to see girls in bikinis. And yes, we are pathetic. Does HRH provide a free shuttle service there, or any free transportation? Or is it a long walk?

Ok, I think I'm done, or at least until I hit submit and realize I've forgotten something.

There is a free shuttle to Wet N Wild. Perhaps you might consider the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue? :p

Here's a question from me:) I've been wanting to stay at Hard Rock (or Portofino) since they opened. I called Universal about 3 months ago to make reservations and they informed me you must be 21 to check in (I'm 20). Does anyone know how strictly this policy is enforced. Anyone under 21 ever checked in by themselves?? I've got a valid credit card in my name, so thats not a problem. The room would be for this October(HHN) for two nights. The main reason I would like to stay at Hard Rock is to avoid any drive at 2am...that's never fun. Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks,
Jim

JuviRex11--

You can't use the entertainment discount for a kidsuite, but you can use AAA (20% off) or Universal Fan Club Card (30% off).

Unfortunately, you have to be under the age of 12 to stay in the kid suite room, I tried to book one for my niece and daughter to stay in and was told we couldn't because my neice was 15.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter