• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Morimoto already full 181 days out?

Claire82013

Earning My Ears
I tried booking Morimoto Asia for 2 people on Nov 7th on OpenTable and it says it's already entirely full? Is this possible/normal? Grabbed wine bar george instead, which had full availability, but it seems really unlikely to me that Morimoto would already be totally full.

Highly unlikely. They are probably not taking reservations that far in advance.

It's odd because when I called, they said they only take reservations 180 days out, but if they truly aren't taking reservations, it will say "this restaurant isn't taking reservations that far in advance" but I'm getting the true "this restaurant is full" message. It says that for every day up to 11/7.

It's odd because when I called, they said they only take reservations 180 days out, but if they truly aren't taking reservations, it will say "this restaurant isn't taking reservations that far in advance" but I'm getting the true "this restaurant is full" message. It says that for every day up to 11/7.
I would just keep trying. Morimoto doesn't tend to be that hard to get, even via MDE within 60 days.

If you play around in Open Table, you'll see Morimotos has plenty of availability every single day through August 17, and then nothing. So, 99 days seems to be as far out as they go. Try back on July 31.
Okay, that makes sense. Must have been bad info when I called.

It might be the same as The Boathouse. I wanted to make reservations for a September trip and kept getting message no tables available. I started playing with dates and the furthest out I can book is August 18.

My wife got a reservation a week out a couple of years ago so you should be okay. Enjoy your meal, this is one of our favourites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter