Morning “Breakfast” Reservations at Ogas

TheWitherington's

Earning My Ears
Will the early morning menu be all that’s available for those of us with “breakfast” reservations at Ogas? Or will the full drink menu be available? I’ve watched the vlogs from DL, but not sure how this played out timing wise. I’m hoping to get my hands on a Fuzzy Tauntaun!!! :chewy:

Does anyone know this for sure? I was hoping for the same and I'm thinking now that the land is officially open people might be starting to find out. I could only get a 9:45am booking but really want to get a Fuzzy Tauntaun

Disneyland however, doesn't serve alcohol there at all. I don't know if that might influence it, but I doubt it.
What do you mean? They definitely do, both at breakfast and all day. You just cannot take it outside of Oga's, unlike Hollywood Studios. I have been to the DL Oga's several times, both for breakfast and other times, and had alcohol.

This is a major change for Disneyland, where previously alcohol was only served at Club 33.

Anyone know if you can get the breakfast drinks at lunch? I was disappointed to not see the coffee drink on the lunch menu! Especially when we have a reservation at 1025a. I still need more coffee at that point!

I’m wondering this as well. I could only get “breakfast” for my whole group but want to try some of the other drinks. Has anyone ordered other things before 10 AM?

I’m wondering this as well. I could only get “breakfast” for my whole group but want to try some of the other drinks. Has anyone ordered other things before 10 AM?
Yes you can order all the regular drinks plus the breakfast stuff. I got the fuzzy one at 9am.

Yes you can order all the regular drinks plus the breakfast stuff. I got the fuzzy one at 9am.

Thank you! Booking less than 180 days out left me with constant refreshing of the dining page to try for a later time and I was getting very bored.

I just got a lunch reservation to Oga's thru RF. The only lunch food I could find looks kind of nasty. Can someone shed some light on what food options there is for lunch?

I just got a lunch reservation to Oga's thru RF. The only lunch food I could find looks kind of nasty. Can someone shed some light on what food options there is for lunch?

There's Batuu bits or the secret menu charcuterie board, that's it. It's a bar, not meant for meals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter