Most accurate wait time apps

kermit116

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yeste
Which iPhone apps offer the most accurate up to the minute wait times?

I have the following:

DL Waits (free) - the WDW version worked well on my last trip
DLR Lines (with subscription to Touring Plans) - I like that this has FP times
Mousewait - haven't used this at all, but again I like that it has FP times
Disney Plan

We'll be doing a one day trip and park hopping, so accurate wait times & FP times will be really important to maximize what we can see.

Thanks!

I had the DLR Lines and Mousewait. I never used the the lines one (and I paid for it!) and used Mousewait exclusively. During our last trip in December the four adults all had Mousewait and we relied on it heavily. We still follow it when we are at home.:thumbsup2

I use mousewait as well and have never once found an incorrect wait time for a line unless it's a really slow day (because there are less people updating it). It also has lots of info on it (entertainment times, food menus, hidden mickey tips, etc..)

I have a Driod, and use Disney Parks (Verizon/Disney app) and it is very accurate. I also use Mouse Wait, and found it is very close to the parks app.

I actually did a two day Disneyland app watch on my last trip and MouseWaits was the most accurate with their wait times. It was also the most frequently updated :)

During the two days I monitored MouseWaits, Walkee, GotPlanS and DL Wait Times

I have MouseWait, Walkee, and GotPlans, and like MouseWait the best. It's very easy to navigate, and very accurate!

I agree that MouseWait is one of the best apps for Disneyland :thumbsup2 The wait times are very accurate because guests in the parks are constantly updating the times. They also have wait times for other popular attractions other than rides, like the Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor or the Dole Whip line. Some guests post pictures of the parks throughout the day, so you can even use this app at home and see what is happening in Disneyland. Best of all, this app is FREE! That alone makes the app at least worth trying.:cheer2:

-Kriss

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter