Most comfortable hotel bed?

Hyphen677

Earning My Ears
For a walking distance hotel under $300 per night (tax & resort fees included, parking not an issue), which hotel gets your vote for most comfortable bed?

We stayed at Best Western Anaheim Plus Inn last year and the beds were very comfortable. The hotel is a 2 minute walk down Harbor. We've also stayed at Hyatt House, which has even nicer beds, but it's 15-20 minutes.

We thought the Desert Inn had comfortable beds, but I don't know if I was really paying that much attention. After all that walking, I could basically sleep on the floor!

When my family went to Disneyland "before we began staying at Disneyland Hotel" we decided to stay at Castle Inn And Suites and we thought it would be cool but I don't know how they're still surviving but although the room we had was small the bed was alright but kind of on the hard side for me but as I mentioned many times when I used to stay in hotels I have to find the bed most comfortable for me because I am like Goldilocks. But when I had stayed at Disneyland Hotel I used to find their beds really comfortable and very soft and after a really long exciting day at Disneyland I used to LOVE it when my family would head back to our room and I would choose the softest pillow then climb into my hotel bed and take a nap because the beds at Disneyland Hotel were so comfortable and I can tell you it was like sleeping on a cloud and sometimes my naps would be long because the bed was so comfortable I did not want to wake up. But I don't know why some hotel beds are very uncomfortable and why some squeak? Because I learned that if you are in a hotel a squeaky bed is a sign of a hard bed as Goldilocks learned in the fairy tale The Three Bears when she tried out Papa Bear's bed and I think that it's hard to sleep on a hard bed because you can't turn over because every time you move the bed squeaks and so when it comes to hotels I think a comfortable soft bed is much much better than a uncomfortable hard bed
Dodger

Something I found out when my family would stay at Disneyland Hotel is I discovered that when you stayed in the former Marina Tower and Sierra Tower at Disneyland Hotel that they were the towers with the comfortable beds and fancy soft pillows and my dad found the beds at Disneyland Hotel so comfortable he would just stretch out on the bed and nap or sleep and my dad also loved the pillows there so much he wanted to buy some for our beds at home. But when my family began staying at Disneyland Hotel we stayed at the former Bonita Tower and I found the beds uncomfortable and hard and the pillows they had were feather pillows and not so soft. And I don't know why Disneyland Hotel had uncomfortable beds in the former Bonita Tower but the two other towers got comfortable beds
Did anyone notice this when you stayed at the former Bonita Tower at Disneyland Hotel?
Dodger

Desert Inn bed was lumpy, bumpy, and hard. Thank goodness I just came off an 11 hour park day so it didn’t matter!

However, the beds at Candy Cane are brand new memory foam and like sleeping on a cloud!

The beds at Hyatt House were great, too. But looking at their rates now, I don’t know how we even afforded it last year. Certainly won’t be there this Christmas.

Hojo and Candy Cane! We bought the same pillows Hojo uses for home. They are great!

Desert Inn bed was lumpy, bumpy, and hard. Thank goodness I just came off an 11 hour park day so it didn’t matter!

However, the beds at Candy Cane are brand new memory foam and like sleeping on a cloud!

The beds at Hyatt House were great, too. But looking at their rates now, I don’t know how we even afforded it last year. Certainly won’t be there this Christmas.
I agree about Desert Inn. That's what inspired me to ask the question. Those beds were so hard and lumpy that both of us had a difficult time getting comfortable.

I've been interested in the Candy Cane Inn. So glad to hear the beds good. Thank you!

I agree with others it's HoJo and Candy Cane Inn. Note though that the CCI beds are very high off the ground. If you have no mobility problems you will sleep well there!

I also love the beds at Marriott Residence Inns because they are so comfortable and you can stretch your arms out like a hawk and rest comfortably and their pillows are so good. I also have found Best Western to have comfortable beds but the pillows Best Western has I love because they are very soft and when you lay down you actually fall onto softness and it reminded me of sleeping on a very big plushie. But Ramada Inn's pillows are just too hard and uncomfortable for me but Ramada Inn's beds are also soft but Ramada Inns should work on their pillows and improve them. I also love Courtyard By Marriott's beds because they are so nice and their pillows are good but some of those pillows are hard and I ended up with a headache when I stayed and I had to find a softer pillow to sleep on. I guess hotels have to deal with people who are a lot like Goldilocks when it comes to having the most comfortable beds
Do you agree?

We stayed at the Westin this summer, and their beds are very comfortable. We walked both ways each day, but others feel it is a bit too far to walk.

The very first time my family stayed at a Marriott Residence Inn was in Texas and my dad fell in love with the bed there and he liked it so much that Dad wanted to buy that same bed for my parents bedroom and when we got home from Texas Mom had to research and learn what kind of beds Marriott Residence Inn uses and then we had to search for one for my parents bedroom. But when my dad would go on business trips Mom and I used to stay at Red Lion hotels and Sheraton hotels and Red Lion's beds were comfortable and they were nice. But Sheraton's beds were very fancy and you could easily fall asleep in them so comfy and Sheraton also had fancy fluffy pillows and were so nice but Red Lion on the other hand had pillows that were much better but not as softer as other hotel pillows

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter