Most expensive gift you got for Christmas?

$100 for a joystick controller my daughter got me to operate the Microsoft Flight Simulator my wife gave me. Joystick cost more than the game.

A new iPad. I didn’t even know I needed one ;) but gadgets are DH’s go-to. I needed new luggage and a spa robe. I guess I’ll buy myself the robe and we’ll get new luggage the next time we travel. All good.:goodvibes

Oh, man! My cousin once got me this fancy watch that cost a fortune. I felt like a million bucks wearing it!

Does a check from my mom count? Otherwise, the most expensive item was probably some AirPods. DS25 got an Iphone 15. DS28 got a VR headset and a new set of luggage. Grandma also gave them checks.

Hubby surprised me with a Birkin that he got on the resale market. That is for sure my Christmas/birthday present for the next five years I told him lol Not sure how much he paid, but I probably don't want to know!

A new iPad. I didn’t even know I needed one ;) but gadgets are DH’s go-to. I needed new luggage and a spa robe. I guess I’ll buy myself the robe and we’ll get new luggage the next time we travel. All good.:goodvibes
Ha! I got the new iPad I didn’t even know I needed last year! Somehow the camera quality is worse than the old one. :rolleyes:

This year I bought my own gifts** and the most expensive was the Golden Girls Loungefly backpack/wallet. We funnel the lions share of the funds to the kids’ gifts.

**Not because he bought me an iPad with a crappy camera last year but because we don’t generally exchange gifts. Occasionally we’ll pick up something for the other person but it’s not expected.

My new kindle.

Santa did bring the family an atv adventure ride that we will do in the spring. That was more than the Kindle.

This year? An Apple Watch

Ever? I, honestly, don’t know. I have received many very nice gifts over the years.

The Ahsoka Tano lightsabers from Galaxy's Edge. I had no idea DH picked those up on our trip in Oct. Nice surprise!

That's easy. The only gifts I received were a new kindle and cover from hubby. So the new kindle. Which by the way, I didn't want. I just needed a new cover for my old kindle since my current one is falling apart. Evidently, my kindle is so old you can't find a cover for it any more, thus the new one. That might just be the excuse hubby made to get me a new one since he has been trying to get me to get one for a few years now. I like the one I have and when I looked into the new one, I didn't like some of the new features so wasn't interested in changing. Hubby thinks you should always have the newest when it comes to kindles. We must have at least 6 of them lying around the house.

My crockpot? The old one works but the contacts are wearing out, making it hard to set the temp and time, so DD bought me a new one. Other than that, I don't know. We aren't into electronics, apple products, etc., so we don't usually give/get high ticket items. Just remembered that we gave DD/SIL a $50 gift card to a local restaurant for date night; that's probably the most expensive gift that was under our tree.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter