Most expensive vacation you have been on?

A month in Hawaii, as a volunteer. We had to pay our airfare (from MA was crazy $$$) and our stay on campus, and some money for the project. I was invited to stay longer, but had no more $.

About a month over in Europe during my universities winter break. Hit Paris, Munich, Rome, London, and Amsterdam... plus time in Aachen Germany where my friend's parents lived. I traveled there with my friend and her brother when they went for the holidays.

WDW in October 2020. We drove and spent 11 nights at Pop and it was a LOT more expensive than 15 nights in Spain in fall 2021.

That would be our trip to WDW last year. We flew our son, daughter-in-law, and 3 granddaughters for 6 nights. Booked 3 rooms at Pop Century. Cost us over 10 grand.

That would probably be the disney cruise to Alaska, booked for 4 w/balcony room. Excursions were a mix of private and Disney and 2 days front and back in Vancouver.

10 days in Australia for our 20th anniversary, with a couple of days in Disneyland on the way home to recover a bit. Did NOT go to parks!

BTB cruise - TA and Norway - 3 weeks on ship - followed by time in London - before and after cruise - stayed at WDW for several days so we could fly into to leave for cruise and fly back to Orlando after cruise for cheaper airfare - used SW points to fly home / used DVC for WDW stays - rebooked cruise on DVC cruise to obtain discount !! Every bit helped - on vacation for a month !! Great trip wish I could do it again !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter