Most Likely Studios To Come Through On A Waitlist Within 60 Days

DVCRSheridan

Disney Ohana
So we had some unexpected points added back to our account. Unfortunately they’re in Holding which obviously limits what we can do. They have to be used by December anyway though, so the Holding issue isn’t really a big deal. Anyway, our question is what resorts studios are most likely to come through on a waitlist within 60 days? I know we’re headed into a very busy time with festivals, holidays, etc. so nothing is probably overly likely to come through in a studio at this point, but we’re just gonna throw some waitlists out there and hope for the best so that we don’t lose all of these points! Thanks for any insight!

So we had some unexpected points added back to our account. Unfortunately they’re in Holding which obviously limits what we can do. They have to be used by December anyway though, so the Holding issue isn’t really a big deal. Anyway, our question is what resorts studios are most likely to come through on a waitlist within 60 days? I know we’re headed into a very busy time with festivals, holidays, etc. so nothing is probably overly likely to come through in a studio at this point, but we’re just gonna throw some waitlists out there and hope for the best so that we don’t lose all of these points! Thanks for any insight!
SSR and Poly would be my bets. There are a couple of threads about historical availability that you can search and read.

SSR would be the best I believe. And, after you put in your wait lists, keep checking the website, things do change, and you may be able to piece together a trip by getting individual days that way. Good luck!

I’d do SSR both categories. They’ve been adding inventory as they work on the refurbs. But honestly your likely to have the best luck just checking periodically for availability if your very flexible on the dates you can go.

I agree with previous answers. SSR is your best bet. People who have waitlists at other resorts might have SSR as the back up reservation. When their waitlist clears, then SSR becomes available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter