Most looked forward to returns

For me, it's the return of the international CMs to World Showcase. I still enjoy it and all the CMs currently working there (largely College Program) are doing a fantastic job but to me there's just something missing without the native CMs in each pavilion. I always liked practicing my very limited knowledge of different languages, hearing about where they're from, and what they're enjoying about the US. Would also like to see the various pavilion stores fully stocked and all open.

On a restaurant note, anxiously awaiting Jiko and Flying Fish.

Dining plan. I know not everyone is a fan, but we are. Though our next trip isn't until next year and I fully expect it back before then.

In this order….
1. Annual pass discounts for the rest of 2021
2. All signature restaurants reopened
3. Buffets (really just Boma and California Grill Brunch would be fine for me)
4. Full housekeeping at the resorts
5. Minnie Vans
6. Full Club Level services
7. Some form of FastPass option (indifferent as to whether it’s paid, hybrid or free)

Fastpass for sure. Also like to see Tables in Wonderland or dining plan. Never really a dining plan fan but after this past trip it seems food prices skyrocketed so I’d do the math for TiW or DP before booking one.

This thread is making me miss everything but I would say my number one is Fastpass. One I haven't seen mentioned that I would love to come back is the dessert parties but there are a bunch of things before that I would want to see (ie Fantasmic, Parades, Character M&G's, etc).

There are a number of things that I would want to come back before we book:
-HDDR
-FP
-International CM at EPCOT
-Cleanliness

I'm sure that if we went now, we'd have a great time regardless. But I'm holding out for these.

1. The Magic: I need to read more about people's magical trips on these boards to feel the desire to return.

These boards have gone from cathartic to depressing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter