most popular video games - DS10?

mikehn

DIS Veteran
What are the most popular video games among the 10/11 year old boys? either xbox 1 or PS4. Mine asked for the madden 15. What other titles are popular? Thanks.

My DS is 9 (10 in March) and has asked for Madden 15, Call of Duty Advance Warfare and NBA 14 or 15 (not exactly sure of the name, just that it's basketball).

Depends on your rules. My ds will be 10 in January and we stay away from games rated mature (nothing that involves shooting--makes me uneasy). He still likes Disney infinity, Mario kart 8, and the Lego movie game.

Yes, I'm the same as havaneselover. My son is 12. Mario kart is a definite favorite, and a few Lego ones were hits over the years.

There is a sword battling Star Wars game he liked. I dont remember the title, but it had the action feel that some of the others have, but was less violent (I think he destroyed aliens, but not humans, which I was a little more comfortable with. I have stayed away from the real violent ones so far.

Looking for some new favorites for this year for wii or xbox 360....

Minecraft is extremely popular at the elementary school among the boys.

+1. Does he play a sport? There's games for all the major ones... football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, etx.

Lego Harry Potter, Lego Star Wars, Lego Hobbit/Lord of the Rings, and Lego Indiana Jones might be good options if he likes any of those storylines.

Another that avoids the mature titles. My boy and his sister will be 9 on Sunday. They will be getting Disney Infinity 2.0 and about 3/4 of the characters. (Thanks Grandma and Grandpa) They are also getting Minecraft and he is getting Lego Batman 3. He is a huge fan of the Lego themed games. He'll get Skylanders Trap Team for Christmas. She will get Mario Kart 8 or Smash Brothers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter