Most twisted movie?

Domo

Wotcha
I was gonna say Silence of the Lambs, but then I saw Requiem for a Dream. That really takes the biscuit.

"We gotta winner!"

Requiem for a Dream still bothers me and I saw it years ago. It's not a movie you can shake off.

I saw this movie called May a few years back. Still having nightmares!

Magnolia with Tom Cruise-we got up and walked out of the movie theatre-it did not make sense at all.

I was gonna say Silence of the Lambs, but then I saw Requiem for a Dream. That really takes the biscuit.

"We gotta winner!"

The original Funny Games was the most twisted movie I've ever seen and I've seen a LOT of twisted movies.

I recently saw a 1977 Japanese film called House that was bizarre in many ways. Not really twisted, but it was strange and had a very odd yet interesting aesthetic.

Magnolia with Tom Cruise-we got up and walked out of the movie theatre-it did not make sense at all.
LOL We saw it the day after if won best picture if I remember correctly. My husband sighed the whole movie cause he hated it. Me? I loved it haha

I agree with original Funny Games with Human Centipede a close second. Ugh that line "Feed her" just grosses me out

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter