• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Most underrated Disney thing

At the end of the night sitting at Caseys & watching the show - I don't mean the castle. We love to watch everyone as they file out, sometimes it is hilarious.

The Italy pavilion in the WS. It's so beautiful and Via Napoli is IMO one of the best restaurants in WS.

For movies: A Goofy Movie. Love the soundtrack.

OH! And the Neverland lagoon mermaids. They're so pretty and sassy. I wish Disney would do some merch things with them.

I would say the Storytellers at Christmas time. Everyone raves about all of the other Christmas events but the Storytellers don't get enough love. We were transfixed by them when we went for our first trip only trip thus far. One of the main reasons we're going back in early December is to see the Storytellers we didn't get to see the last time we went.

The Friendship boats at Epcot, between Epcot and Hollywood Studio, and the boats from MK to the resorts. I just love boat rides!

I think Animal Kingdom is the most underrated park. I hear people saying it's a half-day park or they are going to skip it. It's my favourite for a whole bunch of reasons - the attention to detail, the top-level care they provide for the animals (Jane Goodall said that if she was an animal, she'd want to live there), the conservation work they are doing, the shows, Expedition Everest, and of course the chance to see the animals. I am not generally a fan of animals in captivity but I think there is a lot of good going on at DAK.

I agree! I can't wait for avatar!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter