Mother Brag!!!

The greatest mother brag!! The best for his future! My g. nephew is just about to start chemo/radiation for an inoperable brain tumor - only 24. Cancer knows no ages or races - truly devastating.

My DS is having his last chemo treatment today!!!

It's been 3.5 years of treatments for leukemia. He was diagnosed 6 days after his 21st birthday.

He can finally start feeling better and finally go back to school without chemo fog.

He has been in remission for a while, but the protocol was for 3.5 years of treatments and the doctor said if he quit the treatments early and the cancer came back, it would be with a vengeance and could kill him. DS stayed the course and the doctors say he can live to be 95-100 if that is in the plan for him.

I'm so grateful to everyone who prayed for him and to the doctors and staff that took such good care of him throughout this journey.
Fantastic, how wonderful!!!!! You must be on cloud nine! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:

I pray that your son has a bright, happy, healthy and LONG future ahead of him!!!!!!

You know RuDisney, I got thinking. This shouldn't even be a bragfest at all. It should just plain be a freaking celebration!!! A brag is over grades and whatnot....you guys are celebrating LIFE......soooooo different. Again, I'm so happy for you!! :love:

Congratulations and hugs to your son and the entire family!
This isn't a just a deserved brag it is a very big celebration!
One of my happiest days ever was when my niece called to tell me she was in the middle of her last treatment. And, then she asked when was I taking her to Disney.

Awesome. I love hearing good news like this. Hooray for Ivan and all the other survivors!
:cool1:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter