Mother/Daughter Trip - Advice Needed

I can't believe I forgot to include my daughter's all-time favorite thing from our last trip (we did it three nights in a row, to her brother's dismay...)

The Incredibles Dance Party in Tomorrowland! Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, and Fro-Zone dance up a storm with everyone. Tons of fun!!!!!

Things I would love to do with my princess-loving almost-four-year-old:
  1. Have Disney Floral & Gifts deliver some kind of princess in-room welcome celebration. (They can do an autograph book, pen, and tiara pretty inexpensively, or you can splurge on one of the Frozen packages for like $400).
  2. Pick a Pearl at Epcot
  3. BBB at Magic Kingdom (or Disney Springs - I am not picky!)
  4. Pirate's League mermaid makeover at MK
  5. Cinderella's Royal Table
  6. Akershus (we did breakfast last year - it was great!)
  7. 1900 Park Fare dinner with Cinderella
  8. Princess Promenade with Cinderella and the Prince at GF (daily at 3:30, I believe?)
  9. Make sure to get FP+ for both princess M&G at MK (Anna & Elsa and Rapunzel & Cinderella)
  10. MK touring plan that involved all the other princesses there, like Merida, Tiana, and Jasmine.
  11. My Disney Girl Perfectly Princess Tea Party at GF (I would do this on a non-park day. We would do a princess makeover at Ivy Trellis salon in GV then the tea party)
  12. Tour the World Showcase for all the princesses greeting there: Mulan, Belle, Jasmine, etc.
  13. Shop for new princess dresses at World of Disney
  14. Check the movie schedules at all the resorts and go watch a favorite princess movie under the stars

Things I would love to do with my princess-loving almost-four-year-old:
  1. Have Disney Floral & Gifts deliver some kind of princess in-room welcome celebration. (They can do an autograph book, pen, and tiara pretty inexpensively, or you can splurge on one of the Frozen packages for like $400).
  2. Pick a Pearl at Epcot
  3. BBB at Magic Kingdom (or Disney Springs - I am not picky!)
  4. Pirate's League mermaid makeover at MK
  5. Cinderella's Royal Table
  6. Akershus (we did breakfast last year - it was great!)
  7. 1900 Park Fare dinner with Cinderella
  8. Princess Promenade with Cinderella and the Prince at GF (daily at 3:30, I believe?)
  9. Make sure to get FP+ for both princess M&G at MK (Anna & Elsa and Rapunzel & Cinderella)
  10. MK touring plan that involved all the other princesses there, like Merida, Tiana, and Jasmine.
  11. My Disney Girl Perfectly Princess Tea Party at GF (I would do this on a non-park day. We would do a princess makeover at Ivy Trellis salon in GV then the tea party)
  12. Tour the World Showcase for all the princesses greeting there: Mulan, Belle, Jasmine, etc.
  13. Shop for new princess dresses at World of Disney
  14. Check the movie schedules at all the resorts and go watch a favorite princess movie under the stars

Thank you! You had four things listed that were not already on my list - adding them now!

You could do a spa day at either the Grand Floridian or Saratoga Springs. I have never been but it is definitely on my to-do list!

You could do a spa day at either the Grand Floridian or Saratoga Springs. I have never been but it is definitely on my to-do list!

My husband and I are planning a trip for just the two of us late in 2017 - that's my plan for whichever day he plans to spend golfing ;-).

It's not princess, but over at AKLodge, they have, of course the savannah, but they also have drum parade, drum circles, animal rubbings (they use crayons to make rubbings of the animals on the medallion in the lobby), and cookie decorating at Boma -for free!

When DD was younger, she loved the carriage ride at POR. I think Ft Wilderness might have one, too.

At the MK Barbershop, they'll put your DD's hair in a bum or ponytail, and then give her lots of chunky, sparkly pixie dust. I think it's only around $10, so it's nice to do after the BBB hairdo is gone, or in place of it. We went back the next day, and they gave her a free pixie dust touch-up.

Similarly, both castle couture and the check-in desk at the Disney Sorings BBB will pixie dust hair for free. (Just the normal glittery kind.) DD16 still gets it done every time we go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter