Chris Ehlers

Disney DeadHead
Mother's Day Brunch locations in Disney World.......GO!

Looking for the best spots Parks, Resorts, Springs.

Just Google for last year‘s articles on the subject. I’m still trying to find the steakhouse 71 Easter brunch menu because the mother’s day brunch menu will be the same. They just post a partial list of selected items.

Just Google for last year‘s articles on the subject. I’m still trying to find the steakhouse 71 Easter brunch menu because the mother’s day brunch menu will be the same. They just post a partial list of selected items.
We just went to the Steakhouse 71 Easter brunch. . It was a limited combination of their breakfast and lunch menus. The only thing that was different was the bread pudding. It was a hummingbird bread pudding, very heavy on the coconut. It was not listed on the menu. Our server told us about it.

IMG_6723.jpegIMG_6724.jpegIMG_6722.jpegIMG_6725.jpeg

We just went to the Steakhouse 71 Easter brunch. . It was a limited combination of their breakfast and lunch menus. The only thing that was different was the bread pudding. It was a hummingbird bread pudding, very heavy on the coconut. It was not listed on the menu. Our server told us about it.

View attachment 852821View attachment 852822View attachment 852823View attachment 852824
Thank you so much! I have reservations for steakhouse 71, Art Smith’s homecomin and grand Floridian Café for Mother’s Day brunch right now. Being able to look at this menu will help us decide which to keep and which to cancel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter