Mother's Day gifts

I bought my mom a coffee mug with a loon on it from Lake Winnipesaukee. haha. I'm very uncreative. But she's obsessed with coffee mugs so it should be good. -crossesfingers-

I bought her a basket filled with lotion, candle, loofa, shampoo, & conditioner from Bath&Body Works.

But we're fighting right now so who knows how that'll go. xD Lmao.

Made a really big breakfast today for her (shes going out with my grandma and my aunt tomorrow so I made it today.)

And I guess i'm going to have to do some last minute shopping tonight...you gave me a good idea with the mail thing Jenny.

I got my mom some bath jelly from lush, a cami from forever 21, and then some lotion and hairclips from target

*to update my present, i planted her a garden, so i could give her my engraved plaque :P

I got my mom and card that you can record something then it plays music and i got her a mug. :D

My mom really isn't the 'typical mother'.

She isn't really into necklaces, bracelets, etc. And is REALLY picky when it comes to rings/earrings...so...it's actually safer for me stay away from those type of things. And if I got her a mug of any kind she'd kill me, because she used to get them ALL THE TIME when she taught preschool. And I can't get her anything with any kind of calorie content in it, because she's trying to lose more weight before we go on vacation. Seriously, the majority of things she's eating right now is like...salads and other lean items.

So! I played it safe and got her an itunes gift card! Everyone can use one of those! :thumbsup2

I got my mom a CD that she's been wanting And me and my bro are making her Muffins tomorrow

I have a card for her that I havent even put into the mail. But I'm not sure what else is happening because I'm not home right now, and i hope that my dad comes up with something good. I really hope he does. :)

I got my mom a travel coffee mug and some assorted types of coffee.

me and my dad got my mom a pair of really nice earrings
and
a victoria's secret gift card

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter