Mothers Day?

crazy_cremello

Listen to your Mumsy
As per the thread name - does anyone have experience of visiting on Mothers Day and does it affect crowd levels much? I am thinking of scheduling an Epcot day with the hope of getting a Frozen Ever After FP? The likelihood of this??

I've been there on Mother's Day and did not notice any uptick in the crowd... As far as FEA FP, I guess it would depend on how far in advance you are able to make that FP. 60 days? 60 + days? 30 days? And how many other people want it too. I don't think that Mother's Day would be a significant factor in that though. Others may have other perspectives.

Years ago they used to do special things at Epcot for it not as much anymore but still weekend festival level crowds

Mother’s Day has always been a favorite time to visit for us. Great weather, low to medium crowds (in our opinion) and the Flower Festival at Epcot making it special. Not sure if they still do, but on Mother’s Day Sunday all us moms got a flower going in to Epcot. Bit of a pain to carry around but super sweet nonetheless!

Mother’s Day has always been a favorite time to visit for us. Great weather, low to medium crowds (in our opinion) and the Flower Festival at Epcot making it special. Not sure if they still do, but on Mother’s Day Sunday all us moms got a flower going in to Epcot. Bit of a pain to carry around but super sweet nonetheless!

I agree with all of this-great time to go! MK handed out flowers this past year too.

We had a really nice Mother’s Day at MK this year. They handed out flowers as others mentioned. I didn’t notice any significant impact on the crowd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter