Mountain Dew

I have never once seen it, and even places like the Speedway/Hess Gas station aren't allowed to sell it on property.

Coke is King at Disney, so if it isn't made by Coca-Cola, you're probably not going to find it.

You could have some delivered or bring some with you, but you'll have to leave Disney property to find it.

Nope. No Pepsi products. Disney is contracted with Coke so you won't find it there.

What's Coke's version of Mountain Dew? Is Mellow Yellow distributed by Coke? Is that on property and/or able to be ordered at places?

Mountain Dew.....and therefore my favorite Diet Mountain Dew are not located anywhere on Disney Property. As previous poster said, you can't even find it at the on property gas stations. I even have a hard time finding it right outside the gate. It's kind of crazy. I usually make a stop on the way to the resort to pick up a pack of Diet Mountain Dew bottles. You can take them with you in the parks.........and only get a bit of ribbing for bringing in "contraband" :rotfl2:

Kids at Disney hopped up on Mountain Dew .......... :scared:

giphy.gif

What's Coke's version of Mountain Dew? Is Mellow Yellow distributed by Coke? Is that on property and/or able to be ordered at places?

That would be Surge but I think it is only offered in limited locations. Also had Vault a short time.

Mellow Yello likely the closest, at least flavor wise. It is also offered in variety of flavors like Mountain Dew. I think it is in Freestyle machines where you can find them.

Disney carries only Coke products. If you want a Pepsi product, you have to bring it from a store before you get to Disney.

No Mountain Dew at Disney.

I always include a 12 pack of Diet Dew cans in my Prime Pantry delivery for the week, and then play along with the whole 'hey this isn't allowed here, I'll drink it for you' charade with the bag check guys :crazy:

Disney sells Coke products.
Mountain Dew is a Pepsi product.
I don't think I've even seen "Mello Yello" which I believe is Coke's version of it.
MD is my sister's favorite soft drink so she would love if they sold it there. Honestly I'm a Pepsi girl myself so we'd both love it if they sold Pepsi products.

Disney does sell energy drinks on property. Not exactly Mountain Dew but will give you that soda caffeine boost if that's what you're looking for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter